39

What happened Chimpz!?

Meera

I woke up early in the morning only to be literally choked in Angad's hold.
I removed myself from him and freshened up, l got ready for the day. Did a Breakfast for him and wrote a note for him,

Hey Angad!!

I am going to my home to stay for a few days. I am going in a cab. The food is in the hotpack. Bye!!

I kept the note under the closed cup of Coffee. I ruffled his hair as l kissed his forehead. I rolled my suitcase out of our room with a heavy heart. I just want some time alone. After that incident yesterday l am more than scared. I got inside the cab and the driver started towards my home.

***

Meera-Anu!!
I whined.

Anu- Sorry Babe but come on. It's your Birthday!! Just a little more icing on your face and you'll look good to eat.
She said. Asad, Darshan and Shagun who was holding me chuckled.

Meera-Finally!!
I sighed as they left my hands. I washed my face so that the buttery icing is not there.

Meera-What happened Chimpz!?
I asked as l sat next to her wiping my face.

Anu-The same Pressuring!!
She said rolling her eyes.

Meera-Who now??
I asked.

Darshan-A guy called Raghav!!
He said, gritting his teeth. I smiled internally.

Asad-He is an engineer. Age 24.
He said and l nodded.

Meera-What if you just do the First Meet??
I asked, coz we have literally did so many Stupid things to stop her First meets.

Shagun-But she has to atleast know him!!

Meera-That's why they have a First Meet Sha!!
I said.

Darshan-Can't we do anything??
He asked.

Asad-Did you people forget it so soon!! Anu's Bua literally would have ate all of us raw last time.
He said and all of us chuckled.

Darshan-Who told you to go like a girl inside the room where that guy stayed. He just came to see Anu??
He asked rolling his eyes.

Meera-Ok Relax everyone!! Anu. Just the First Meet!! If you didn't like him. Tell it's a No!!
I said and she nodded.

Shagun-By the way when is that guy coming to see you??
She asked.

Anu-Today Evening!!
She said.

Shagun-Ok everyone. It's midnight now! Go and Sleep!! We have alot of work to do in the Morning!!
She said and everyone nodded. I went to my room and sleep invaded me in sometime.

Anu-Ra!!
She whined in my ears and l rolled away from her.

Shagun-Wake up!! You Lazy Girl!!

Meera-Thank you for the compliment Shaa!!
I said and l heard the two boys chuckle

Asad-Five Minutes!!
He said blankly and l got up with a jerk. I lazily went to the washroom and did my morning chores. In sometime we went to Anu's home.
Raghav's family came at around four in the evening. By that time Anu was ready and Darshan was acting like a nutso.

Aunty-Meera!!
She called me. I nodded at Sha and took Anu with me downstairs where Raghav's family was there. Anu stood beside me, looking down. Raghav's gaze was on me. I was concious about it so l tried to move beside Asad but Anu clutched my hand, having no other way l stood beside her. In sometime the two of them went to talk in personal. Anu and Raghav came with a bright smile but Darshan was burning holes on there interwined hands.

Meera-D!! Relax!!
I said rubbing his arm. His forever Love was Anu but he was hell scared to open it up to her.

Raghav-Maa!! I like Anu!!
He said, looking at me and l was confused. If he likes Anu then look at her. Anu too nodded her head and Shagun literally fainted in Asad's arms. Dramatic Queen!! I saw Darshan clenching his hands. I rubbed his hand. They distributed sweets on the happy news but l was not feeling good.

***

Driver-Mam!! Mam!!
He called and l nodded looking at him.

Driver-We have reached!!
He said. l nodded getting out of the car. I paid him the money and left inside my home. I went inside and saw my Dad standing infront of the huge family frame of ours.

Meera-Dad!!
I squealed and hugged him.

Dad-Awww Princess!! I was just thinking about you now!!
He said and hugged me back. I chuckled and backed off from the hug.

Mom-Meera darling!!
She said and took me into a hug. I hugged her back.

Mom-When did you come??
She asked and broke the hug.

Meera-Just sometime ago!!
I said and she nodded.

Dad-Where is Angad Sweetheart!?
He asked looking at the entrance.

Meera-I came by myself!!
I said nervously.

Mom-Did you inform him!?
She asked and l nodded. The letter is a way of informing.

Dad-You might be tired!! You go take rest!!
He said.

Meera-But....

Mom-Come on!! Your gonna stay here na!! Go take rest!!
She said cutting me off. I nodded and went to my room. I kept the suitcase aside and laid on the bed.

*

*

*

Angad-Princess!!
I heard his husky voice. Man!! Why am l dreaming about him too!! Come on Meera!! In a few days life is gonna be the same but the difference is cold beds and no Angad to cuddle.
I felt a weight on me in sometime.

Angad-Can l??
He whispered, clutching the hem of my shirt. Atleast let me romance with him in my dream.
I hummed and put my hands either side of my head so he can get rid of the cloth. I felt him grin as he removed it off me. In sometime l felt him lay on me again but without his shirt. Just like that day but the slight difference is he is on top of me now. He pulled the duvet over us, cuddling closer to me as he laid his head on my chest. I ran my hand through his hair. How is it soft even in my dream!? I questioned myself. Anyway!!
I felt peace and sleep invaded me again.