33

I am Jealous!!

Meera

That's it. My patience has a limit. As he turned again and slept on his back.
This naughty Idea popped in my mind. I didn't hesitate nor felt nervous instead thought to execute my plan. I smirked as l sat on his bare stomach and kept my legs either side of him.

Angad-Wh... what... are you doing??
He asked stuttering.

Meera-How does your mouth work now?? And l am doing something!! Do you have any Problem??
I asked giving him a death glare. He nodded in ' No ' like an innocent child. I smirked and removed my Pajama T-shirt off me and threw it on the couch. His reaction was worth watching. His mouth was wide open and so was his eyes.
I laid on him and he was still but his erractic breath fanned my cheek as l hid my face in the crook of his neck. My insides turned jelly as his naked upper body touched my almost bare upper body.

Angad-Put your Pajama back on!!
He said which barely was a whisper.

Meera-I am sweating!!
I said.

Angad-Nevermind!! Put that damn Pajama back on you!! Right now!!
He said sternly.

Meera-A Hell No!!
I said and snuggled closer to him.

Angad-Meera!!
He whined.

Meera-Just Shut Up!!
I said and he was silent. I drew patterns on his chest as both of us was silent and it was boring. So l started my Art class on my personal Paper for now.
His hands slowly started to wrap around me but l thought to give a taste of his own medicine.

Meera-Dare to wrap your hands around me Mr.Mehra!!
I snapped as he was nearly about to finish wrapping his hands around me.

Angad-But why??
He asked and l looked at him. He showed me his puppy eyes but l rolled eyes and laid my head on his chest. He took his hands away leaving a huge sigh of frustration. We was silent again with him clenching his hands which is either side of him. He also said some cuss words. Huhh!! Plan is working Meera!! I am Proud of you!! I said and patted my own back. There you go!! Another Idea!!
I went on top of him such that we was seeing face to face. He had an irrtated look on his handsome face.

Angad-What now??
He asked clearly showing that he is pissed off. I chuckled silently.

Meera- I Love how you stare at me as if l am the only women on earth!!
I said and neared his eyes. He closed his eyes and l grinned kissing both his closed eyes lids.

Meera-I Love it when you nuzzle your nose on me!!
I said again and kissed the tip of his nose.

Meera-I Love how you Kiss me......
I said and neared his lips. He grinned wide and closed his eyes thinking that he is gonna get a Kiss.

Meera-But you won't get one now!!
I said and laid my head back on his chest. He groaned loud enough so that l can hear him.

Angad-But what did l do that your punishing me??
He whined and pinned me to the matress. I was shocked but maintained my stoic expression but within l was feeling a whole zoo, walking. I was beneath him while he was on top of him. Come on!! We are barely wearing anything on our upper body.

Meera-Then why did you ignore me when l did nothing at all!!?
I built the courage up and asked him.

Angad-Ummmm.....

Meera-What!? Ummmm??
I snapped irrtated of his behaviour.

Angad-I am Jealous!!
He said pouting and l smiled.

Meera-Jealous of??
I asked wrapping my arms around his neck and he laid on me. He wasn't that heavy. I can manage!!

Angad-Asad!!
He said rolling his eyes and l was confused.

Meera-Asad!?
I asked and he nodded.

Meera-But why?? He did nothing to you??
I said, remembering Asad was literally with me the whole time.

Angad-I told you that he made me Jealous Princess!!
He corrected me as he tucked my hair strands with one of his hand.

Meera-Don't tell me coz he danced with me!!
I said before he can say the reason.

Angad-That too. He hugged you, Kissed You!! I am the only one who could do that. How can he do that??

Meera-With his hands and Lips!!
I said and laughed as he rolled his eyes.

Angad-Very Funny!!

Meera-Ok Relax!! I'll explain it to you!!
I said and he nodded.

Meera- He hugged me as l wasn't feeling good. He kissed my forehead coz he always does that. He danced with me as you wasn't there. I promise you. He didn't touch me. He just kept his hands near my waist but away from it. Clear?!
I asked. He grinned wide and nodded his head more than needed. I chuckled.

Meera-Ok! That's sorted now. So move away!!
I said and pushed him to his side.

Angad-It's Sorted though!!
He whined as l pulled the duvet over me.

Angad-Can l get my dose!?
He asked innocently. I chuckled and moved closer to him. He grinned and pinned me to the matress once again. He closed his eyes as he neared me. I closed my eyes as well after encircling my arms around his neck. He placed his lips on mine and moved on it softly. I kissed him back pulling him closer to me with the help of his already messed up hair. We was gently moving against each other but we had to move back as we was lacking up our oxygen. He broke the Kiss. Leaving both of us to breath heavily.

Angad-I am Sorry!!
He said as he joined our foreheads.

Meera-You wouldn't ignore me for Stupid reasons like this!!?
I asked.

Angad-Nope!!
He said and both of us chuckled.

Angad-By the way....
He said gaining my attention.

Angad-Your looking Hot like this!!
He whispered in my ear and left a soft Kiss near my earlobe. That's when it hit me hard that l am just in my shorts and my upper body is just covered by one piece of cloth. I blushed as he came facing me again. He laid beside me and l crawled on him. I cuddled him while he stroked my hair after pulling the duvet over us. I don't even know how hard is he trying to control himself after seeing me like this. I mean If it was some bad guy. By now he would have had his ways with me. I am so lucky to get him in my life!

Angad-I Love You!!
He said.

Meera-I Love You too!!
I said and in sometime sleep invaded me in his arms.