25

Coz I Love you Damn It!!

Meera

He came home like usual. Looking all dull!! That's it!l have a limit for my patience.

Meera-Angad!!
I called him but he didn't reply. Shagun looked at me concerned.

Meera-See!! Told you so!!
I snapped irrtated looking at her as he went inside our room.

Shagun-Ra relax!! We can figure it out!! I am staying here for two days right!! I Promise l'll sort out everything!!

Meera-Me being with him for about a week for now couldn't do anything!! What would you do??
I asked. Venting my anger on her.

Shagun-I Promised You right!!?
She asked and l nodded.

Shagun-Go talk to Jiju. Even if he push you away stay there and talk!! Be Stubborn!!
She said and l looked at her confused.

Shagun-Your not so naïve. Just go!!
She said and pushed me towards our room.
Taking baby steps l went to our room. Oh No!! Meera!! Get out of here!!
Quick you Dumbo!!
I thought and was about to go out but Damn!! This Idiot Shirtless hulk pinned me to the wall.

Angad-Meera!! I have to tell you something!!
He said. A WEEK!! After a whole damn week he had spoke to me now!
Stubborn tears made way from eyes.

Angad-Will you listen??
He asked, rudely. I nodded looking elsewhere. Man it's hot in here!! Someone on the AC please!!

Angad-Meera l...
He started but he was cut off as Shagun started shouting loudly that both of us would become deaf!!

Meera-I'll go check on her!!
I said removing his hands which was either side of me. I went there and just thank me l didn't choke her.

Meera-Shagun!!
I called her angrily. She bit her tongue and looked at me with her puppy eyes. Not gonna work young lady!!

Meera-Who told you to watch Conjuring!!?

Shagun-Raa!!
She said sweetly.

Meera- If your scared you shouldn't watch it!!
I scolded and she looked at me with a pout and puppy eyes. I rolled my eyes and went back to our room.
Angad was sitting on the couch, fidgeting with his fingers. Taking a deep breath. l thought to make a move. Clutching my dress tightly. I closed the door slowly with one of my hand.
Come on Meera!! You Love Him!! It's not like guys only should make a move!!
You can do it!! Come on!! I encouraged myself and took little baby steps towards my husband who was all dressed in his shirt now.

Meera-Ouch!!
I yelped in pain as my leg hit the coffee table. Why!? What connection do l have with you Coffee table!? Why are you in between anyway!!
I thought as l fell on him. Huhh feels great!! He quickly encircled his arms around me thinking l am gonna fall but l wasn't gonna fall.

Angad-You Ok!?
He asked worried as he looked at me.

Meera-No!!
I whispered, meaning something else.

Angad-Where was you looking Meera!!?
He scolded me as he settled me on his lap properly. I was just silent, feeling his warmth. He took the First Aid box which was near us and did my dressing gently.

Angad-You Ok now??
He asked caressing my face. I nodded and snuggled closer to him.
He didn't encircle his arms around me now.

Angad & Meera-I want to tell you something!!
We both said in a usion.

Angad & Meera- I'll tell First!!
We both said again.

Meera-Fine you go ahead!!
I said and he nodded taking a deep breath. He carried me and placed me beside him while l frowned at the loss of his warmth.
He turned himself to me so we both was facing each other.

Angad-I want a Divorce Meera!!
He said with an expressionless face but still looking at me. I suddenly started feeling heavy. Off course l would, when l love him like a Stupid Girl!!

Meera-And l want give you one!!
I said with a tight smile, trying hard not to cry like a baby.

Angad-Why!? After all it's a meaningless marriage!!
He said and l glared at him.

Meera-It's not Angad!!
I yelled.

Angad-It is Meera!!

Meera-Listen!! First of All!! I respect the sacred bond we both are tied in!!
And Second of All!! I don't understand why are you ignoring me!! As far as l know everything was good before you go to Dubai!! What happened now??
I shouted venting all my Anger on him.

Angad-Alot happened Meera!!
He whispered and l looked at him confused.

Meera-What happened!? Did l fight with you?? Did l take your properties and run away!?
I asked.

Angad-Oh!! So if you use it as an example you think l want know anything??
He asked with a smirk and l was more than confused.

Meera-What do you mean?!
I asked.

Angad-See Meera!! I don't wanna talk about it!! Please!! Just sign the divorce papers and we'll part ways!!
He said.

Meera-Are you deaf!? I said ' l won't!! '
I snapped.

Angad-Stop playing around!! Sign it!!
He said calmly giving me the pen and the papers. I pushed it away.

Meera-I won't!!
I said again as tears brimmed in my eyes. I don't care what he thinks!! I won't give him a Stupid Divorce!!

Angad-Why won't you??
He asked back.

Meera-Coz l Love You Damn it!! Why don't you understand!?
I shouted crying. I didn't want to say my feelings for him like this but looks like it was my fate. I had to tell it to him like this.
He stared at me blankly.

Meera-Ok Fine!! Maybe you found someone else better than me!! Nevermind!!
I said and snatched the pen and the Divorce papers from him. I kept it on the table with a thud and signed it on the allocated position.

Meera-Here you wanted this right!! Take it and be Happy now!!
I said throwing the pen somewhere and left the room wiping my face.
Shagun was no where to be found. Thank God!!
I went to the other room and found Shagun sleeping. I went beside her. I laid on the bed and hugged her tightly. Tears made way from my eyes thinking this is the end of us.
My Love is one-sided! My husband doesn't love me!