3

Not expected this on my First meet itself!!

2 WEEKS LATER......

Angad

I was in my cabin going through my files but was disturbed when l heard a knock on the door.

Angad-Come in!!
I said and resumed reading the details of the new project.

Tanya-Sir!!

Angad-Yes Tanya!! What's the matter?
I asked with my concentration still on the file.

Tanya-Mam called you!!
She said.

Angad-Ok!! Anything else??

Tanya-Nothing Sir!!
She said.

Angad-You may leave then!!
I said. She nodded and left. I sulked on my chair. Not another marriage proposal Mom?!
I packed up quickly and left home to see it on full swing. Then Angad find a spot to hide. Quick!!
I thought to myself and tried to run to the storeroom only to be pulled back by my collar. I was caught by my darling Sister and Brother. Iraa and Robin.

Iraa-Brother from the same Mother!! Where do you think your going??
She asked and l smiled sheepishly.

Angad-No where!!
I said casually.

Robin-Then why did you go in the direction of the storeroom??
He asked.

Angad-Me!? Storeroom?? Nah!! I was going to my room Robin!!
I said.

Iraa-Then let me help you out!! Room is this way!!
She said dragging me to the staircase which leads to all of our rooms on the first floor.
I smiled nervously and started taking the stairs lazily. How many times can l hurt a girl's feelings?? I have a little teeny weeny dream of my future wife but over here they see proposals for me back to back.

Mom-Angad!!
I heard her when l reached the first floor. More precisely the last step to the first floor.

Dad-We have to go to the Girl's home today, evening itself. Come on!! Get ready. Quick!!
He said smiling and l nodded with a blank expression. After l freshened up.
I quickly changed into a white shirt and blue denims. Just keep it simple.
It isn't finalised yet!! I went to my vanity and gelled my hair properly. Don't get me wrong but l am obsessed with my hair!!

Iraa-Time to go!!
She said coming into my room.

Angad-Iraa!! I don't even know who is she?? I don't care what is she and stuff!!
I said.

Iraa-Bro!! Relax!! It's one of Dad's long lost Bestfriend's daughter!!
She said cleaning my vanity. She has OCD for godsake!! Just keep your room messed up. She wouldn't even mind killing you!!

Iraa-Come on now! Mom is gonna scold me!!
She said and dragged me out of my room. I went down with her and we went in two cars to her home. In one was my parents and in the other one was me and my two bratty siblings. They was taking the lead and we was following them like usual.
The song was blasting in our car and we was enjoying like we always do.
Suddenly the car in front of us stopped. We had a jerk stop due to that.
Iraa got a call when l was thinking why did Mom and Dad stop.

Iraa-Yes Mom!! Ok...... ok...... Alright!! Bye!! Love you!

Robin-What happened??
He asked.

Iraa-This is the girl's house and Angad Bro better not run away!! Mom told me to bring you with me!!
She said and l rolled my eyes driving further into there home.
I turned the engine off as l parked it in the parking lot they had.
All three of us got down and l was feeling some good vibes in me.
As all five of us went to the entrance of there home. They greeted us warmly and led us in. There were many frames hanging here and there with an Angel like girl in those frames.
We sat on the couch and my parents and Mr and Mrs.Malhotra kept talking about random stuff and all about there childhood which was making us three bored. Iraa being Iraa took her phone out and started reading novels on her phone. Wow!! She knows how to kill her boredom.
In a little while Mom asked,

Mom-Shalini!! Where is Meera??

Mrs.Malhotra-She is in her room!! Umm...Angad Beta you can go meet her there!!
She said and l nodded smiling but now the problem is. Where is her room.... How do l find her room??

Mr.Malhotra-Bhushan!!
He called. He came quickly and said,

Bhushan-Yes sir!!

Mr.Malhotra-Will you please direct Angad to Meera's room!?
He asked.

Bhushan-Sure sir!!
He said.
I stood up as Iraa pinched my shoulder. Ouch!! That hurts but she being the innocent girl looked into her phone like she did nothing at all. I glared at her but she cared less.

Bhushan-Sir this way please!!
He said as he led me to the staircase and to a row of rooms. Finally we stopped infront of a room.

Bhushan-This is Mam's room Sir!! I'll take your leave now!!

Angad-Thank You!!
I said and he nodded.
Now what should l do?? Knock the door!? Or open it like a Stupid??
Thinking my first decision is fine. I knocked the door.

Someone-Come in!!
They yelled from inside the room. I opened it and there was no one. Not even a fly!! I looked around again and in sometime l got scared thinking that there was a ghost in this room. Where is that girl?
But wait!! What is her name?? I don't even know that. They were saying something. Her name is Meeta?? No idiot!! I scolded myself. Ahh!! Found it!!
Meera!! That is her name.

Someone-Mummy!!
My thoughts were broken when a girl shouted from the same room as l am in. I was alerted at once.
And the next thing l saw would be pasted on my brain like gum.
A girl came out of some room running towards me just in a bathrobe above her knees with wet hair. My eyes were ready to fall out of my sockets but to add on. My breath hitched when she launched herself on me, hugging me tightly hiding her face in the crook of my neck. As l sniffed her magical scent. I lost my senses.

Someone-Please save me!! There is cockroach in there!! Please!!
She panicked clutching me tightly. I let out the breath which god knows for how long l was holding.
Not expected this on my first meet itself.