9

You look Beautiful!!

Angad

Angad-So as we've never intoduced ourselves properly!! I'll start.....I am Angad Mehra and work as a CEO in my company!!
I said breaking the silence as we swayed to the Music.

Meera-I am Meera Malhotra!! As you know and work as an Assistant Manager in my company.
She said as l slowly twirled her to the tune and we again stared staring at each other like long lost lovers.

Angad-You look Beautiful!!
I blurted. Off course!! She looks like an Angel!!

Meera-Thank You!!
She said but l couldn't see whether she was blushing as the light's was dim.
Suddenly the lights came back on and guests started to clap so l had to move away from her.
The Engagement went well and l hope one month flies in a blink.
Meera and her family left sometime ago. I was now laying on my bed all changed gaping at my ring coz the one who made me wear it is special and so close to my heart.
I slept in sometime thinking about it all.

1 MONTH LATER.....

One Month!! As l wanted it did fly in a blink. Me and Meera sort of got well with eachother but she was always dull or something like that.
Today was Haldi. Happening in the venue both of us chose in.
I was seated obediently ready to be made a yellow monster in sometime.
Mom came first and applied the paste on my face, shoulders and then my leg.
It repeated with everyone and finally my Sister and Brother came grinning wide.
I don't know but both of them preferred doing it at last. Robin went behind me and got hold of both my hands while Iraa came towards me with another bowl of haldi. It was not the one which was beside me.
I was confused thinking about what is gonna happen??

Angad-Iraaa!!
I whined as she spilled the haldi on my hair going to my face, neck and all below.
I was drenched in haldi and little kids squealed in delight. I couldn't do anything as Robin was still holding my arms.

Robin & Iraa- Happy Haldi Brother!!
They shouted in a usion and he left my hand while everyone chuckled. l rolled my eyes annoyed. I cannot even open my eyes as the paste is all over me.

Meera-Iraa here!!
I heard her saying. Someone dabbed my eye slowly and took the haldi off my eyelids and l saw everything clear. I got hold of both there hands as they tried to run away and rubbed off my excessive haldi on there faces.

Robin & Iraa-Brooo!!
They whined now wiping there faces with the back of there hands and everyone laughed.
They took away the Haldi bowl l used and started Meera's haldi afterwards. It went well as she gave her killer smiles to everyone who applied it on her.
Later on l went and got changed after freshening up. I laid on the bed tired.
It was an evening ceremony. I took off a month from my office due to all the functions and stuff.

Iraa-Bro!!
She called me coming inside my room.

Angad-Yes Iraa!?

Iraa-I got something for you!!
She said smiling, showing me a bag. I sat on the bed excited as she came and sat beside me.

Iraa-Here you go!!
She said and handed me the bag. I opened it and was suprised by my sister's taste. A Couple Watch.

Angad-Not Bad!!
I said taking her into a hug while she chuckled hugging me back.

Iraa-Give the other pair to Bhabhi!!
She said and l nodded backing off from the hug.

Robin-Iraa!!
He whined coming to the room we both were.

Iraa-Now don't complain me that girl didn't give you a damn!!
She said before he can tell anything.

Robin-Hey that's what happened!!
He said rolling his eyes taking a place beside her.

Iraa-What can l do if she doesn't give you a damn??
She asked.

Angad-What's the matter??
I asked confused.

Iraa-Let me explain!! This idiot saw a girl here from Bhabhi's side!!

Angad-So!?
I asked cutting her off.

Iraa-Oh!! Just Shut Up and listen!!
She said angrily. l nodded chuckling.

Iraa-So as you know how Robin Bro is. He acted like a despo around her and you see the girl didn't sort of like it so she's ignoring him not giving him a damn!!
She said and l looked at Robin who was having a frustrated look.

Angad-If Love should happen between you two it would happen by itself!!
I said thinking about Meera. Mine is also some sort of related to his situation but l don't act like a Despo around Meera.

Iraa-See!! Listen to this Love Guru now!!
She said smirking while l blushed.

Robin-Iraa.......
He started again but stopped as she glared at him. I chuckled.

Iraa-Fine!! Tell!!
She said irrtated as he pouted. He started saying all things about that girl. Whatever he likes about her and all. I rested my head on Iraa's lap and she ran her hands throught my hair.
What a nice Massage!!

Angad-So what is her name??
I asked enjoying my massage.

Robin-Kuhu!!
He said dreamily.
We kept on talking till it was night.

Mom-You three long lost Sibiling Mehra's!! How long am l calling you three for dinner??
She asked coming inside my room while us three was lying on each side of the bed not minding how we look when someone comes in.

Robin, Angad, Iraa- Sorry Mom!!
We said in a chorus like little kids. She chuckled slapping her forehead.

Mom-Ok Fine!! You three are forgiven!! Now come quick have your Dinner!!
She said and we nodded rushing out of my room to go to the dining area.

Mom-Careful you three!!
She said coming behind us slowly.

Iraa-Me First!!
She said panting heavily as she reached the entrance.

Angad-Me Second!!
I said clutching the frame.
Me and Iraa looked at Robin who was sulking lazily, making his way to the dining area, walking slow than a tortise. Both of us chuckled looking at him.

Robin-Me third and tired!!
He said when he finally reached the door.
We laughed and went inside to have dinner.