•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ•

||𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃||

||𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃||

You could feel your heartbeat fastening when you very well knew what was going on. Taehyung forwarded his hand for you to take making you close your eyes looking down in fear, fearing of getting exposed before him. Not getting a response he sighed before grabbing onto your hand and pulling your figure forward him making your hands land on his chest to maintain your balance.

"It's just a dance, Jeon Y/n."

He harshly muttered tightening his grip around your waist making you look up to meet his raged eyes. Your breathing stopped the moment your eyes came in contact with his, and he found himself bitting the insides of his cheeks to suppress his inner emotions.

He started moving both of your bodies in the rhythm of the music, hating how having you in his arms didn't feel the same anymore, it felt as if there was a huge wall standing tall between the two of you. He hated the fact that you weren't 'his' to call anymore. He knew this moment wouldn't last forever, so he softly pulled you more closer to his body wanting to burry his head in the crook of your neck but he restrained himself.

The lights were dimmed as everyone danced in the romantic music. Both your eyes were fixed on each other, silently speaking through your eyes. Taehyung could see the secrets visible in your eyes which you were holding inside yourself, shielding them away from everyone.

This is your chance. Taehyung encouraged himself before swiftly holding your hand and taking you away from the crowd without anyone noticing, he was best at it. Pulling you in an empty hallway, he pushed you against the wall trapping you between his arms. When you tried to move away from him, he immediately pushed his knee between your thighs, through the slit of your dress making you stiffen and gasped loudly.

"W-what are you doing, Taehyung?"

You looked at him with panicked expression as your eyes scanned around to see if anyone else was present in there. Taehyung grabbed onto your jaw turning your face to make you look at him.

"What-"

Your words were left incomplete as he snarled at you pushing you further into the walls. Your bodies were way too close, that you could practically feel the very shape of his body. Your breathing raged and tears formed up in your eyes seeing the look in his eyes and position you both were in.

"Tae-"

Your words were left incomplete again as he 'shushed' you in warning with a strict glare. You felt your body trembling witnessing this side of Taehyung, the side you weren't familiar with.