Ch-4 Cold war

Sara

I am standing in the balcony of my room. Cold air is giving me chills in the spine. I am thinking about today's incident , first my so called best friend fake about her sickness so that she can ditch me and hang out with her boyfriend, who is surprisingly turned out my brother , like wow. I am speechless I don't know how to react. I don't know for how they were lying to me.

With so many confusion in my mind one thing is clear that I don't want them to date and I am very angry about it. So after leaving from the mall I decided to tell my mom about this all I took a cab and made my way to mom's hospital.

Like any other day she was busy with her patients. Well she is rich doctor and she has big hospital in the center of the city. I waited in the lobby as instructed by the receptionist.

I am not sure if coming here will help Or make things difficult for me as Neil is mom's favorite child. As he always obeys mom's instructions unlike me who always oppose her but it's not intentionally, it happens because of the differences in our thinking. Right now I am taking the risk maybe she can join me in this, but there are very less chances of this but who knows anything can happen, right?

After waiting for almost an hour, she called me. Wow thanks mom for this VIP treatment. "What brings you here? If you need money then we will talk about this at home not here I am busy right now." She said as I entered her cabin without looking at me. As she is reading a file , maybe report of some patients.

I rolled my eyes on her comment. Why she think that I come to her only when I need money? I would have ask her this if it was any other time but right now I have to talk to her about Neil and Yashvi.

"Mom I am here for other reason." I said while taking my seat. "I am listening." She reply while continue reading the reports. If Neil was here in instead of me right now, mom's behavior must be different unlike this she is almost ignoring me.

If you think I am over reacting then just wait let me show you some demo. "I am here to talk about Neil." As I said it she immediately look at me for the first time from the time I came here. Now you believe me, I was not over reacting. Actually it doesn't even hurt now or maybe a little bit but no body cares about and so do I.

"What about him?" She asked."I am just coming from mall after witnessing the making out session of your beloved son and my so called best friend." I said while gritting my teeth. Mom stood up from her chair and walk towards me.

She took a sit next to me and turned me to face her. "Sara" Why I am feeling like she knew about this already.

"Don't tell me you knew about this already ,do you?" I asked her. "I do" She replied. "Wow so I am the last person who get to know about them." I said. "And wait they are going out with your permission?" I asked in disbelief.

She nodded. Right now I am feeling like left out who have no idea about her best friend and her brother. "How long?" I asked. She looked at me in confusion. "For how long you guys were making me fool?" This time I asked her clearly.

After thinking for few seconds she said in low voice"Around six months." "Bravo mom.... Bravo." I said while standing up from my place. "You turned out a modern mother who was hiding her son's relationship from her villian daughter." I said while giving her a salute, well deserves it after all.

"Sara you are over reacting. You should feel happy that your best friend and sibling is dating." She tried to convince me and stood up from her chair to come to my level. "Mom I am sorry that I came to you thinking that you'll understand me and help me but I was wrong again just like I was wrong eight years ago when I thought you will not marry someone else after my father's death. Look like, I was expecting too much from you." As I mention my father's name, a tear form in my eyes.

I am missing my father so much right now, he was the only person who cares about my opinion. At the age of 19, I have become pro in holding back my emotions but when it comes to my father I can't hold back any emotions. It's very touchy topic for me that's why I don't like to talk about my dad to anyone, not even Yashvi.

I am those kind of person who don't like to cry in front of anyone. So before my tears betrayed me and fall from my eyes, I left from there. My mom tried to stop me but in vain.

I must say today was one of the worst day I have ever suffered. I chuckled with this thought but it is not a normal chuckle of course. I am feeling like a break up... Break up with my best friend ,who actually don't care about me. Well about my mom and Neil , I never had much expectations from them.

******

Next day

What happened yesterday happened and because of that I am not going to miss my college. Today I have to avoid Yashvi because I know she will try to talk to me and I am not in a mood to have any conversation with her. Mom came last night to talk to me or should I say to convince me but as I was angry I didn't open the door for her.

Now I have to ignore both mother and son duo. And thanks to my Taekwondo practice I will not able see them not till night. I get ready for college after wearing a white t-shirt, black jeans and denim jacket. I left my room after wearing white shoes matching with the t-shirt and my college bag.

After ignoring mom and Neil successfully I reached the college

After ignoring mom and Neil successfully I reached the college. About breakfast and lunch, I will grab something from canteen. I am standing outside my class room, now I have to pretend like I don't know who is Yashvi.

So first step to avoid her is that I will not sit with her. I took a breath to calm myself down as I am going to see her for the first time after yesterday's incident. After that I entered the classroom and looks like God is enjoying in giving me bad time these days. I don't know how I am going to do this without losing my temper.

Preview:- I am not going anywhere.

One thing is clear that never mess with Sara. Looks like Agastya was right about her, I am scared for Neil and Yashvi now. What you guys think? Tell me.