Epilogue

Agastya

I scroll to one more fan page of Sara and Kabir, not only the picture which is making me angry but the romantic captions and edits are adding fuel to my anger. In one photo, Sara is smiling while looking somewhere and everyone knows how beautiful her smile is and how much I love her smile and this guy; Kabir is gawking at her with a stupid grin on his face.

And the caption of the picture is 'The way he looks at her🥺😍💕 #Kara #couple_goals #Kara_supermacy #Kara_for_life.'

Kara for life?? Like seriously????

Excuse my manners, I forget to tell you the whole situation, it always happen,whenever this topic starts I just lost my senses. Actually after Sara pass out her cooking school and she become chef, she open her own restaurant with partnership with Yashvi. Sara manage everything related to food and Yashvi manage all the other things.

Slowly and steadily, her restaurant started getting recognition and success across the city. So I suggested her to expand her restaurant while opening one more branch of it. Now there are five branches of her restaurant in our city and overall twenty in all India. I forgot to tell the name of her restaurant also, it's D&A. She named it after her parents initial name.

Everything was going great, her restaurants and my cricket. We both were growing up together and technology came, everything started online. I told her to open a YouTube channel and she can upload her recipes online, but she was not sure about it.

Actually she is not self aware, she don't know how talented she is. So without her knowledge I made a YouTube channel for her and after so much insisting her, I convinced her to shoot a vedio. She said she will not be comfortable with any other person, so I shoot her first cooking vedio and after editing it, we uploaded the vedio.

Her confidence finally boost up when the vedio had good views and likes. Now she have approx. 10 millions subscribers on her channel, 5 millions followers on Instagram with verified account and she is included in one of the best chefs of India, that's why the cooking reality show offered her to be the judge in the show.

At first Sara thought somebody is doing prank with her otherwise why would they offer her to be a judge of a show?

Well already told you, she is not self aware. That was not prank , I found out through my sources. Ah, I forget to tell you about myself also.

Well, I got selected in Indian Cricket team, when I was 22. I became vice captain when I was 26 and now I am the captain of the team from last one year. So I have my own sources to know about it, when Sara got convinced that this is not prank but a genuine offer, she finally accepted it.

Now she is not less than any celebrity chef in India. Kabir is also a judge chef in the same show and audience started loving them as couple. After watching the response from the audience, the director advice them to flirt sometimes in between the show to increase the trp of the show and they will pay them more for that but Sara denied them bluntly. She said if she is not comfortable with anything, she will not do that, no matter how much money you give her for that. She is a chef and not an actor.

I felt so proud on her at that time.

Well nobody know about our relationship, we decided to keep it private and for the public, we are just childhood friends. I don't know how they will react when they will know about us but in the end nothing matters if Sara and I are together.