Ch-8 Controlling emotions

Agastya

Like any other day I get ready for my cricket practice. Our cricket team have two slots for practice, first in the morning before the lectures and second in the evening after the lectures.

In morning only cricket players come for the practice but in evening all the players of the games practice. As I changed into my track pants, t-shirt and sports shoes, I reached the running track and start running.

As I was running, one of my team mate also join me

As I was running, one of my team mate also join me. "Dude your shoelaces." He said. I look down at my shoes and noticed laces of my left shoes is untied. Thank god he told me otherwise I would have fallen and might got injured, which I can't afford right now as tournaments are arriving soon and those tournaments are big opportunity. As he informed me, he left from there.

I stopped running and bend down to tie my shoelaces. As I was tieing it someone collide with me and fell on my left side, because of that accident I got a scratch on my hand as I fall on the ground. "Ahh" It hurts man. I look at that person who is running like a maniac, that he can't see a man.

It didn't surprise me at all when I look at her, what else I can expect from her. "Are you blind?" I asked while standing up from the ground. "And are you an idiot?" She said while standing up in front of me. "I am an idiot?" I asked in disbelief, she was the one who was running like a maniac blind girl and she is calling me, an idiot.

"You are, this track is for running not to sit." When she said running, she run at her spot dramatically. As if I don't know what running is, I have never seen such a dramatic person in my entire life and I don't think I would see it in future also. I rolled my eyes she when does that. "I was not sitting, I was just tieing my lace." I said while pointing towards my shoes.

"You can tie it any other place except the track. People run here." She snap. "Earlier I also used to think that people run on the track but I witness a maniac blind bulldozer running on this. Can you imagine?" I asked dramatically, just to mock her. She should also know how it feels, and in response she gave me an irritated look. Now I am feeling good but her expression changed into evil smirk. I know what going to happen next, now she will going speak something very stupid about me, which will make me more angry. This is how it always happens and at last some third person will come to resolve our fight, in which they never succeed.

"You know what I also noticed a stupid angry bird sitting in middle of the running track with horns. He was hitting people with his horns." She said while folding her hands onto her chest with the same smirk on her face. "And you know why he is like this? Because he didn't achieve what he wanted to. Poor bird, I really pity him." She taunts me and I know where this is going but I am not going let her win.

"I don't need your pity and you just wait and watch I will become vice captain very soon and after that captain of the team." I answered while moving forward to look confident. I am going to do what I said just now and now I got an another reason to do it. "But who is talking about you? I am talking about a stupid bird." She said innocently which definitely does not suits her, I know how evil and fake she is.

"Oh please shut up okay?.. I know what are you talking about I am not stupid." I said while clearly showing annoyance on my face. I don't know why but I feel like she fake herself, she is someone else which she never show to anyone maybe because that version of her worst than this.

As I was thinking this my eyes caught few blood drops on ground, is it mine? No that's not possible because I fell on other side. Sara fell on this side but by her behavior it doesn't look like she is hurt and she even not reacted when she fall on ground if, she got hurt then she must have reacted just like me , so it's definitely not her.

But it looks like I jumped on the conclusion very early as I saw a wound on elbow, when she lift her hand upto her face to rub her forehead with her index finger in irritation. I look at her face in disbelief. What this girl is? I don't understand her at all. Here her hand is bleeding and she is behaving like nothing happened. How can a person control there emotions this much? She is so difficult to understand.

If there is any other girl in place of her, she would definitely made me deaf by her cry by now and look at her. I actually don't know how to react on this. Should I take her for first aid? Or should I apologize? No why would I apologize, it was not my fault after all. But at least I should inform her about her wound , just for the sake of humanity. "Sara.. " As I said that she look at me with surprised expressions.

Ok I got it, why she is so surprised. I don't remember when last time I call her by her real name. Most of the time I call her by the name I gave her. I just ignore her surprised expressions and was about to continue but someone cut me off.

"Sara... Agastya" Someone shout our names loudly, both of us look at the direction and found Neil was coming towards us. "What do you think you guys are doing?" He yell on both of us, as soon as he reaches to us. Both me and Sara look at each other at the same time and realised that we are standing too close to each other, which we didn't realised earlier, we took a step back to maintain a decent gap between us. "Earlier I was ignoring both of you but now you guys have crossed your limits." He again yell at us. What now? Why is he yelling now? What limits we have crossed? What is he talking about?

I look at his face, he is fuming in anger. I have never seen him like this. He used to be silent in every situation. If we are loosing a game or if any player is not playing well, he just deal with it silently or should I say calmly. But this is the first time I am witnessing him yelling on someone. Not someone but me and his own sister. But why?

Preview:- You have to face me.