Ch-34 Voice message

Sara

I woke up with hope that within few days I will have all the information about Prashant and accordingly I can plan my next move to reveal his real face to my mom.

After getting ready, I move towards the living room. The view made me confuse. What is he doing here? And why the hell he is talking to Prashant? "Agastya" I call him, which made both of them look at me.

As I move to him, Prashant left from there. "What were you talking about?" I asked while standing in front of him. He sigh. "Nothing, he was just wishing me good luck." He said. "Good luck?" I frown.

"You don't know?" He asked, I could see a small smile formed on his lips. "About what?" I shrug my shoulders. "You remember our last cricket match?" He asked again and I nodded. That was the day when I decided to stop the break up plan after that we celebrated his first match victory as a vice captain.

On the same day we dance together for the first time and then we... Stop Sara, don't go there right now. Just focus on what he is saying. "On that day, there were few selectors also. So they saw Neil and my performance. And now they are calling us for interview." He explained while I listened him very carefully.

"If everything goes in our favour, then there are chances that we can play in Under-19 team." He grin widely.

"Really?" I exclaimed excitedly, while he laugh at my reaction."Oh my god Agastya, I am so happy for you... I mean both of you... Neil and you." I blurred, but he didn't said anything. He was just looking at me with the same grin.

"You both deserves it. I am sure you can do this." I give him encouraging smile. "Can you give me something?" He asked with pleading eyes which I never saw before. "It depends on what you are asking for."

"A hug." He snap. I didn't said anything for a minutes because I don't know what to say or do. Should I hug him? But why? I mean I am not actually very expressive person. I barely express my feelings to anyone.

Hye wait where did feelings came from? We were talking about hug and there are no feelings between both of you. "It's ok, I understand if you don't want to hug." His words bring me back to reality.

"No, it's not like that." I said. "Then? You want to hug me?" He asked and I could see hope building in his eyes. He fold his upto his chest and then I noticed he was dressed in formals. Full sleeves black shirt which is perfectly hugging his chest and grey trouser. He was wearing a watch in his wrist which is complimenting his look. He is going for interview or party?

I always saw him casual wear but today is the first I saw him dressed in formals

I always saw him casual wear but today is the first I saw him dressed in formals. "It really suits him."

"What?" I notice him frowning. "Huh?" Did I said that aloud. Oh no! Why I always do this? God! Why I always embarrass myself?

"You said something?" He raised his eyebrows in suspicion. "Nothing" I shook my head negatively. "Best of luck." By saying that I hug him.

My move made him shock and surprise. What's wrong with me? Soon I feel his hands around my shoulders while hugging me back.

"You always confuses me." He whisper while breaking our hug but my hands are still wrapped around his neck and his hands snake around my waist. "Trust me, me too." I said while gaining a chuckle from him. As he chuckle I felt his chest moving accordingly. "You are weirdo." He whisper again while caressing my back softly.

He knew it soothes me. "I know." I smile with the thought that I am hugging him and there is no awkwardness present between us. It's just comfort.

"Ahm.. " I heard someone clearing there throat which made us remove our hands away from each other and I lost my warmth and comfort. We look at the person awkwardly. My mom was standing there with a grin. "Good morning." She said while standing beside me. She look at Agastya first, who gave her warm and awkward smile.

After that she look at me with raised eyebrows but grin was still there on her face. "What?" I asked.

"What's going on here?" She asked. "Nothing, she was just wishing me good luck." Agastya said before I could say anything. "Yeah I heard from Neil about your Under-19 selections. All the best. Just do your best." She said while patting his shoulder lightly. Like always I am the last person to know this but right now it doesn't matter. What matters is Agastya and Neil's selection. So let it be.

"Thank you." He smile. "Where's Neil?" Agastya asked. "I am here." Neil said while walking out of his room. After taking wishes and blessings from everyone both of them left. I silently pray for both of them.

After they left mom asked me about Agastya and I, which I avoid by saying we are just friends but nothing else. "And I am Spider Man." She said while lacing her words with sarcasm. As I was avoiding her questions, my phone vibrate in my jeans pocket.

I took out my phone and to my annoyance it was a message from Prashant. What did he wants from me? With a frown I open it.

Use headphones
And there was a voice message.

Why he is warning to use headphones? I took out my ear pods from my bag and connected them with my phone. I hope it's not a bad news for me. After putting on the ear pods I played the voice message.

Preview:- I am assuming, you heard the voice message.

Hello everyone I know I am bit late with the update but it was writers block. I was not able to write anything but I am back now.

About the chapter, what do you think what was that voice message about? What do you think?

Do you think Agastya and Neil will able to select in Under-19 team?

P.S-: This is not a procedure of selection of Under-19, it is work of fiction.

In the end hope you like the chapter.