Ch-6 Chance of reconciliation.

Agastya

As I leave the class, I followed my English teacher to change my partner.
Obviously I'm not going to do any project with her, she is so irritating.

I followed him till staff room after taking permission from the teachers I entered the room and moved straight to his desk. "Sir please change my partner. I can't do my assignment with that bull... Sara." I corrected myself as fast as I can. "Me too. Even I can't do that." Bulldozer said while coming towards us.

"I said that in class also but it looks both of you didn't hear that so I will repeat I will not change any partner. Got it?" By saying that he start checking some test paper. "But sir both of us don't want to work together, please change our partners it's a request." I said very calmly , bulldozer has already reached there and stand next to me.

Professor look at us and said "Look, I am aware of your personal differences. I know your quarrel, even everyone in the college know about both of you."

"Exactly" Both me and bulldozer said that at the same time. We both look at each other and then immediately turn our gaze to professor who is glaring at us "Let me finish." He said in frustration.

"So I was saying that both of you get an amazing chance for reconciliation, there is no fight or argument in this world which cannot be resolved by talking like civilians, which you guys usually don't do." He said while looking both of us.

"So keep your personal differences aside and work on assignment together. It will teach you team work. I hope I convinced you both?" He asked with expectations in his eyes which we are going to remove it very soon as we both nodded our head in a no.

"Why?" He asked in confusion like he really thought that his words will anyhow affect both of us. Well if these kind of words had any impact on us then we would have reconciled very long ago as we have heard these kinds of words so many that we forget the count and everyone around us had already given up after trying many times.

"Sir it's impossible for us sit together for one hour without any fight, so how we can do our project together. And sir if we will do our project together it will affect other students and you too." Bulldozer said while trying convince him but it looks like she herself don't know what she is speaking.

"How?" Professor asked which I also wanted to ask but can't. "Sir look..." By saying that she sit on a chair. Ok I get it, now she is making a valid point in her mind for what she said earlier.

"If we will work together, then that's for sure that we are going to fight. So only two people will resolve our fights either our classmates or you. And I am sure we are going to fight many times in a day only. So don't you think it will waste precious time of yours and our classmates. And I don't think you want it sir? For you and your dear students please change our partners." By this she completed her speech.

"Yes sir, we are not thinking about us, we are thinking about you and our friends. We can't do this to all of you. We know how dedicated teacher you are, who love his students very much." I said while taking sit next to her. As I said that professor sigh and look down at his books, he is behaving like he is going to cry any moment by our words. By looking at his reaction it looks like I hit on exact place."Fine Don't work together but you have to do your projects alone because everyone in the class got there partners and like both of you said you don't want to distrub your classmates, do it alone." He said while looking at us and I can sense sarcasm in his last line.

We both nodded "Great, you may leave now." He said that and continue his work which he was doing before our arrival. Both of us stood up at the same time and leave from there without looking at each other and our teacher who is very angry on us.

Sara

As we leave the staff room , my stomach make some sound which remind me that I didn't have my breakfast and it's already 11 in the morning.

So I decide to go canteen and have my breakfast before it's time for lunch. I have to take care of my meal as I have match in two days and I have to do extra practice for match. As I reached canteen I order my food and waited for it.

After few minutes , a boy who work in canteen hand over me my order. I pay him for my food and I turn around and find a sit for me to eat peacefully. I was busy in eating my food but then I noticed 'couple of the year' entering the canteen, hand in hand.

They left there hands when they noticed me looking at them or should I say glare, death glare. Yashvi said something to Neil in answer he simply nodded. She started walking away from him then I noticed that she is coming where I am sitting.

She sit in front of me, I completely ignore her like she is invisible. She tap on table to grab my attention but I didn't look at her, I was peacefully eating my food. "Sara.. " This time she called me ,again I ignore her.

"Are you going to ignore me like this?" She asked, I look around the canteen today it's more crowded than usual. Everyone are busy , some in chit chat, some in gossiping, some in shouting without any reason and some in eating peacefully like me.

Then I look down at my food. I still didn't look at the person who is sitting in front of me. I was about to continue eating my food but she pull the plate towards her to grab my attention. Ok she did a very daring and dangerous stunt and she also know about that I don't like it when someone distrub me while I am eating.

I know she is very nervous after doing this stunt, she knew I am already very pissed off because of her and still she is playing with my food. She knew that she invited her death by herself. I still didn't look at her , I just simply stood up from my sit and started walking towards the exist of canteen.

I know she must be surprised by my act, even I am also surprised, I didn't expect this from myself. If it would have done by someone else then I am sure I would have turned that person's face black and blue.

As I was walking while thinking this someone grab my hand to stop me. I know whose hand is this, now when I will turn around there is going to be very big drama which I don't want, at least not right now.

Preview:- Break up with him.