Ch-46 Deeds are returning back

Author's pov

As the audio ended, Neil's mom look at him. "How did you get this audio?" This is the first thing she asked, which confuses Neil. He was expecting her to command him to bring Sara in front of her, or an outburst, or anything else but not this.

On the other side, Prashant was also expecting the same as Neil and not this. "Mom, it's not important right now. The important thing is Sara did this and you should confront her for her all deeds." Neil said.

"Don't teach me what to do and just answer my question." His mom sternly order him, which was the first time she is talking to him like this. She usually talk to Sara in this tone, whenever she did something which should not. It caught him off guard. "Prashant uncle." Neil answered while pointing towards Prashant.

Sara's mom relation with Prashant got little distrub when he said that Sara pretended to be unconscious on her dad's death anniversary just to grab sympathies and attention from everyone. Divya didn't like the way he accused her daughter, which made them end in an argument.

Since that day they didn't reconcile and after that Sara's mom started realizing her mistakes and Prashant's fake love, but she didn't confronted him for that because she had no proof against him but right now she got reason as well as proff too. That he is doing something wrong and fishy.

"Same question is to you. How did you get this audio?" She asked coldly which was quite noticeable. On the hand Prashant don't know how to answer her question. He could not tell her that, he appoint a girl to keep an eye on her daughter otherwise he don't know about Sara but Divya will definitely shake his world within few moments. He know she is capable of that after all she is famous and reputed doctor with lots of money and power, which is enough to send him behind the bars.

When he didn't came up with anything, he decided to turn the table. "Divya, I didn't expect this from you. Just to come in good books of Sara, you can't question us like this and do injustice with Neil and Yashvi. Sara tried to break Neil's relationship with her evil tricks. You should question her not us." He said with accusation.

"Prashant don't even try to dodge my question. Just answer my question. Were you spying on my daughter?" She bluntly asked him.

"Mom.. " Before Neil could complete his sentence, his mom stopped him. "I'll talk to you later." She commanded without looking at him. Her tone was enough to tell to make him understand that he should keep quite right now.

"Prashant, I am waiting. Were you spying on my daughter?" This time she almost shouted on him. "I was just protecting her. Remember how she fainted on Aarav's death anniversary. I was worried about her." As Prashant said that, she chuckle sarcastically.

"Protection?....First of all Sara doesn't need any protection from you or anyone else and second I remember you saying that she was pretending to grab attention and sympathy from everyone. So stop making the fool out of me and blur out the truth before I do something which I should not do." She warn him.

"Divya just calm down. I never had any bad intentions. Neil tell your mom, she is taking things in the wrong way. You know how much I love you and Sara both." He said while looking at Neil with some fake tears in his eyes. He know Neil is the the only person right now, who still believe in his lies.

"Of course uncle, I know. You loved us like your own children. Mom, you are questioning the wrong person. Prashant uncle must have some reason behind doing it. You know how much he did for us after dad. He is a father figure for me at least. Why are behaving like this with him?" He asked.

"Mom don't do this to yourself. This is what Sara wanted since the beginning and she is succeeding in it. Please don't let it affect your relationship because of Sara." He added while his mom listening to him silently.