Ch-37 Heart of gold

Agastya

I look at the phone with a frown when I notice that she hang up on me. What just happened? When I get to know that I got selected in Under-19, I was on the seventh clouds.

At first I informed my parents, they were so happy and proud of me. And it made me more happy. What else I can ask for, my parents are proud of me. There is one more person who will be as happy as my parents are now after knowing this good news.

I remember how she reacted when I told her that I am going for the interview. She almost jumped in excitement. She is still a kid. I smiled when I remember how shock I was when she hugged me suddenly. It felt so special and nice when I hugged her back while wrapping my arms around her. I was so embarrassed when her mom caught us. In the position we were standing was so awkward but at the same time felt something different, I don't know what was that but I felt.

Later I notice that mother-daughter duo were talking normally that means Sara forgive her mom for whatever happened. She is so forgetful and a person who don't hold grudges. I remember she helped Cherry to drop her home, Sara could have just left her there in the club. It was not her responsibility to drop her but instead, after ignoring all those problems which they have she helped her.

She might call and present herself as a bad person in front of whole world but I know she own a heart of gold who can never do anything bad to anyone. And that's what I love most about her. Wait, did I just said I love her?

No..

No...Agastya, you said you love her qualities, right. Yeah that's true, I do love her qualities.

I call her with a cheeky grin on my face which is not ready to leave my lips. After four rings, she answer. Yeah, I am even counting the rings because I am very eager and excited to let her know about my success.

"Hello Sara, guess what I have a great news for you." I chipper excitedly.

"What?" She asked. "I got selected in Under-19 team." I almost screamed happily and not caring about my surrounding.

"And Neil?" She asked again and I stayed quite for few seconds. I don't know how to answer that question. She might be not too close to Neil but I am sure it will upset her when she will know that they didn't select him and I don't want to make her upset but I have to tell her. She will get to know this sooner or later. "Huh.. He couldn't... But they said he will definitely get selected next.... " Before I could say anything further I heard a beep sound.

I look at the phone screen, did she just hang up on me? Is she that upset , that she didn't even wish me. No she is not like this, it must be problem with the network. She will call me back soon. Yeah.

I waited for her patiently. Ten minutes... Fifteen minutes... Twenty...

"Enough, I am calling her now." I finally lost all my patience after waiting for half an hour and call her.

"The number you are calling is, are the switched off or not reachable up the moment. Please try again later."

I tried again and still it was the same. I tried several times but no change.

I call Yashvi this time and ask her about Sara after telling her the good news and she Congratulate me. She have no idea about Sara's whereabouts. What kind of best friend she is, who don't know anything about Sara.