Ch-21 Truth and dare

Sara

"What's going on between both of you?" Yashvi asked in a hushed to me. "What are you talking about?"

"You know I am talking about you and Agastya." She snap. "There is nothing between us." I said while looking at her. "If you say so but I want to tell you that I don't have any if you two... You know." She wink at me in the last part.

"Are you mad? There is not going to be happen between me and Agastya. Keep that in your mind." I snap at her. "Sure" She smiled and her seat next to Neil.

All of us are seated in a circle and in the center a golden brown polished wooden table is placed. There was no space left for me so I have to sit next to Agastya. He is seated on my right side and on my left side Aditi.

Just in front of me Cherry is seated who is looking at me with a evil smirk. What is she doing her? And who invited her? I don't know why but this is not giving me good vibes.

"Guys how about truth and dare. Every teenager's party is incomplete without truth and dare, right?" Cherry said while grabbing everyone's attention. "I was sure you love cliche. Now you proved me right." I comment while rolling my eyes to her. I so hate this girl.

"This is not cliche. I have one different rule that will make it interesting." She said while looking at me this time. "What rule?" One of the guy asked. "So, no one can decide between truth and dare. It will go alternate, like if the bottle stops at me then I will get truth and after that other person will get dare and it will go first truth, then dare then again truth and so on. Understood?" She explain the rule which she made.

"It sounds fun." Yashvi said which made Cherry smirk proudly and I again rolled my eyes to her. Vodka has been served to everyone including me. "Excuse me." While saying that I stood up from my place with the glass of my vodka.

"Are you running away from the game?" Cherry ask. I looked at her while clearly showing irritation on my face. "I need to pee. Are you going to do that instead of me?" I ask while she gave me disgust look. Now I am feeling relaxed. "Sara, you go; we are waiting for you here." Neil said.

I made my way towards the washroom. As I moved inside it, I poured all the vodka in the wash basin.

Well, I don't drink alcohol and nobody knew about it. I don't even want anyone to know about this just to avoid unwanted attention and lot's of question like why I don't drink?

And I don't want to tell the reason. After spending a good amount of time in the washroom, I moved towards the kitchen and poured water in the glass, after making sure that nobody noticed.

Honestly I don't want to play this stupid game because I know I have to witness some make out sessions and then I might have to face some weird questions and dare but I have to play it obviously to avoid unwanted attention.

I moved where everyone are already seated for the game with the glass in my hand. I took my seat and soon one of the guy spin the bottle, which stop in front of Neil and one of the girl.

The girl will ask a question to Neil. "Have you ever tried threesome?" She asked or should I say offer him. All eyes were on Neil including Yashvi.

"No" He replied. "Would you like to try that in future?" She asked again. "One question at a time." Cherry said and for the first time in her life she did a right thing. I don't want to listen about my brother's sex desires.

"It's ok I can answer that." Neil said. Oh god! "Threesome means involving one more person and I don't want anyone between me and Yashvi. So my answer no." He said which made Yashvi smile. She lean towards him give him a peck on his cheeks. I instantly look anywhere but at them. Why they are making everyone awkward?