Ch-43 Healing her wounds

Hello everyone, here goes a new chapter. This chapter was supposed to be update tomorrow but I thought I should give a surprise gift. So here it is a surprise update. Hope you guys like the surprise. Now enjoy the chapter.

Agastya

I realized last night when I rode my bike in heavy rain turn out to be not so good idea. Few minutes back when Sara pouring all her feelings in front me, I felt the luckiest person alive and I will not lie, her words made my eyes moist.

All my fear of loosing her vanished somewhere very far in the air and my lips were aching touch hers. They become more tempting all thanks to her lip gloss. I slowly lean towards her lips to give her enough time, if she don't want this then she can back out but I found her making the same move which made me smile. She wants me as much as I want her.

As I was just mini second away from her lips, I felt some sensation in my running nose before I could realize, I sneeze hard meanwhile sprinkling my nose water directly on Sara's face and right now I want angels to come and take away me from here before Sara dig my grave with her own bare hands.

While I was thinking this I again felt the same sensation and again I sneeze hard on her face. Ok now whoever is hearing my thoughts, please let my parents know that I really loved them. I might be little upset with Yashvi right now because of her yesterday's carelessness as she didn't even know and care about Sara's whereabout but I love her too. And of course in the end my newly one day girlfriend who is about to kill me, I love you too. Please give me a painless death.

Your not so innocent Agastya.

"Here" I heard her soft voice, I look up at her. This was very least I was expecting, Sara offering me a tissue after wiping her own face other one. "Thank you and sorry I didn't mean to do this. I am so sorry." I said while taking the tissue from her hand and wiping my nose.

"I know, it's fine and you don't have to be embarrassed." She said which made me look at her. "Who are you and did you kidnapped my girlfriend?" I said which made her chuckle and her cheeks red like strawberries. Damn that smile will definitely give me a cardiac arrest someday.

"You know nobody can dare to kidnap Sara." She smirk and here we go, the old Sara is back who love to smirk. "Yeah right, she is cable of kidnapping someone. Now let's go, we have to go to meet Milind's brother." I said.

****

"What's this?" Sara scrunched her nose when I forwarded my phone in front of her. Right now we seated in the back seat of a cab to reach Milind's house.

"Your birthday gift." I said as she look at me. "I don't want any birthday gifts." She said as I was expected. "First take a look of it." I said while handing over my phone to her. She concentrate on my phone and after reading it, she looked at me with a different kind of expressions which I have never seen on her face, fear. I can see fear on her face.

"Agastya.. I... I can't do this." She said still looking at me with same fear. " You can, you will and you have to do this. And anyways I have already filled your admission form in a cooking school, so you have no other choice but to do it. You know I've purchased it with my own money which I got paid from cricket matches whenever I win, so please accept it. It's my hard works money and you can't let it go like this. I know it's very difficult for you but have you forget, this is the dream which you and your dad saw together. You can't just forget your dreams and your dad's dream like this. And I will not let you do this. You are talented and you can't waste your talent.