Ch-29 Cliche couples

Sara

"Prashant?" We heard a voice which both of us look in the direction. My mom was standing at the door. "Yes, Divya" He said, nervousness can sense by his voice.

"What are you doing here?" She snapped at him, while walking towards us, her expressions were unreadable. Did she heard something? "Nothing, I just came here to ask Sara, about her health." He said, I could see sweat on his forehead. Damn it, I am so enjoying this.

"Are you done?" She ask lacing bitterness in her tone and he nodded. "Good... One more thing, this must be the last time you are talking to Sara alone." She said.

"My daughter is not comfortable, so it's better to maintain distance for both of you." She snap again at him. While making me surprise and the other person shock. "What?" This is what he could say, like he is not believing his ears if are working properly or not and I doubt my ears too.

"You heard me at first and I think we should have our breakfast now." She said two very different things in one sentence. "You know what, enjoy your damn breakfast by yourself because I am going." He said while gritting his teeth in anger and shooting draggers at mom. I am witnessing them like this for the first time. I have never seen them arguing at least not for me and in front of me.

"Your wish, I will not force you." She said without any expression. If you will God that who is the happiest person today, then he will choose me for that honor. He left before glaring at my mom for the last time, but did not dare to look at me. I am not on seventh cloud but on seventieth or maybe above that.

My mom is back. I am so happy. After the darkness, she came as my sun ray of hope. "You ok?" She asked while cupping my left cheek, the same one on which she slapped but right now it doesn't matter. I nodded. "And you?" I asked, she sigh before nodding. I am still confused if she heard our conversation or not.

"Come, let's have breakfast." She said and we move outside, where eight seater dining table is placed under a shed. Big boss was seated on the head chair, her one side Agastya, Neil and Yashvi were sitting and on the side Aryan and Anny.

I move to big boss. "Good morning big boss." I said."Good morning kiddo, how are you feeling now?" She asked while I hugged her. "I am all good now." I said and kiss on my cheeks. "Good, seat here with me." She said while pointing towards the chair on her right side, which is placed next to Agastya.

I took my seat and glance at him, found him smirking while looking in front of him. "What's wrong?" I whisper to him, which made him face me. "Nothing" He whisper back softly and I feel him grabbing my hand which placed on my thigh. My eyes got wide open when his hand touched my thigh and hand. A shiver feel on my spine.

He entwined our hands and put our hands on his thigh while squeezing my hands. "What the hell are you doing? Leave my hand." I mutter through my teeths. "You want to know, if your mom heard your conversation with Prashant uncle or not?" He asked while ignoring my protest. "You know about it?" I asked while forgetting my protest. Did he heard our conversation? He shook his head.

"How?" I asked further. "Later, right now eat quietly because your big boss is staring at us." I look at the direction of her and she was looking at us with raised eyebrows while holding a spoon in her hand. It was like she was about to eat but then she notice us whispering and she forgot to eat.

"What are you two whispering about?" She asked while continue looking at us and now everyone stop eating and looking at us. "Umm.. We were discussing about our english project." Agastya said and I want to face palm for his lie. "But we have already submitted it last week." Exactly, you idiot learn something from your sister.

"Right, but I was telling Sara, how much marks we scored in that projet. She don't know." He said sheepish smile and I nodded. After nodding there head everyone continue there breakfast but me, my focus was on the person who is holding my hand under the table on his tigh. We are looking like a couple from those cliche movies and novels. Oh god, what I am even thinking? Agastya and me, couple? No way. I am thinking too much. Friends can also hold hands, right?

When did you two become friends? My inner voice ask. Even if you anyhow become friends with him, then let me tell Ms. Sara friends don't hold hands under the table when they are eating with family, couples do. My inner voice added.

Ok, shut up now. I scolded my inner voice. Why? Because I gave reality check? Let me tell you one more thing, friends don't kiss and after kissing they don't hold hands. Just accept it you both are behaving like those cliche couples.

"Just stop it. We are not couple. Ok?" I said. Wait, Did I said that aloud? Because now everyone is staring at me like I am mad. I can't handle this first hand embarrassment. Right now I want a big animal come out from the earth and just eat me within a second. "What are you talking about? Who is not couple?" My mom asked.

I cleared my throat, I have to think a very good reason for my stupidity so that they don't think of me as crazy, but what? "Umm.. Mom actually I was... Watching a movie last week. So, in that this was the dialogue of the female main lead. I like it, so it came out of my mouth suddenly." I blabber while others were trying to understand my words.

"You know, right now you are not making any sense." Neil said and I want ask when did he talk sense but I can't. "Leave it." My saviour, my big boss said. I love you grandma, I'll buy you ice cream for sure. "Why did Prashant left early?" This time she asked to my mom.

She look at me before answering to her mother in law. "He had an early morning meeting. So he left." Grandma sigh but didn't said anything. "Sara, I am going towards litchi tree. You coming?" Aryan ask while standing up from his seat. I smile automatically made it's way on my face. How can I say no to litchi?

"Sara will not go anywhere." Before I can answer him, big boss announced. "But.. " I started my protest but stopped by her. "Sara, you fainted yesterday only. You are still weak. I will not let you go." She snap.

"But big boss, I am perfectly fine now. I took medicine, then rest and now breakfast. Please let me go." I said while giving her my best puppy face. I know she can never say no to it. At the count of 3.

One.
.
Two.
.
Three.

"Fine" And there you go, she sighed in defeat and I smile at her. "But I want you here back, before lunch. Got it?" She ask. "Yes boss." I mock salute her with my two fingers, which made her smile. "Take your friends too. Neil, you also go along with them." She said and we move towards litchi tree.

Preview:- I don't want you to drag in this mess.

Hello everyone, apologies for late update. I was busy somewhere, hope you will understand. And tell me about the chapter. Do you think Sara and Agastya are cliche?