Ch-7 Seeking forgiveness

Yashvi

When I pull Sara's food towards me, I knew I am inviting my death by myself but I had no option left as she was ignoring me completely.

So, to seek her attention I did that but she shocked me as she doesn't give any reaction to it and left without any words. I know I hurt her and I am feeling guilty too. Her silent treatment is hurting me, it's breaking my heart. I was aware that Sara is going to very angry when she will get to about me and Neil, but I was wrong.

She is not angry but hurt. If she was angry then I am 100% sure she would have made our life living hell but she is hurt which is even worse. I don't know what she is gonna do next because silent Sara is more dangerous than angry Sara.

I can't let that happen because she might hurt herself too. I stood up from there and look at Neil who is already looking at me with pity in his eyes. I guess he figured out the situation. He is very calm person, unlike Sara , who is very short tempered person. I know she is angry because of me but I am going to make everything normal anyhow.

Sometimes I doubt that they are siblings but one thing is common in both of them, which love I the most ; there blue eyes. Blue eyes are so rare and rare is beautiful.

Both of them knew that they are the owner of rare and beautiful blue eyes and they are proud of it. I look at him, he is wearing a black rugged jeans, white t-shirt and on top of that a blue denim jacket, which is complimenting his blue eyes.

I hurriedly follow her and grab her wrist to stop her from leaving

I hurriedly follow her and grab her wrist to stop her from leaving. I know, I am taking very big risk but I know she still care about me and she will not do anything which will hurt me.

She stopped at her place "Leave my hand." She said without looking at me in anger. Her face has already turned red in anger. "You can't go like this. We need to talk." I said tried to look confident in front of her.

This time she turned towards me, making me little happy but my happiness was not for long when I noticed her blood shot red eyes, this means she is not going spare anyone now.

"About what?" She shouted , she loose her patients now. As she shouted, tears formed in my eyes, I don't know why as she didn't said anything bad or hit me but still I couldn't control my tears and drop tears fell to my cheeks.

I noticed that earlier all the students who were talking and laughing are stopped now. There is pin drop silence in the canteen, maybe because of the shout. I look at Sara, who is looking around the canteen, I did the same.

Everyone's eyes are on both of us and we are standing in the middle of the canteen. Sara jerk off her hand which I was holding earlier and left. As she leave, Neil reached to me. He cupped my cheeks with his palm and gesture me to look at him. When I look at him with teary eyes "Hye, don't cry. I will talk to her, she can't talk to you in this tone." He said with calmed face.

I can see care and worry about me in his eyes but right now I need to be with Sara not Neil. She needs me, right now.

I slowly removed his hands from my cheeks , what if Sara returns and see us like this, situation will become worse. "No it's between me and Sara. I will handle her. I know her, she is angry and hurt because of me. And I will solve this problem ." By saying that I left from there and try to catch her.

I followed her till basketball court and stood in front of her. She sigh in irritation "Can't you see it? I don't wanted to talk to you." She said in same irritation and anger. "But I want to." I said

"It's not compulsory that you get everything you want." By saying that she started to walk away from me but I again come in her way. "Sara trust me I tried to tell you about me and Neil many times but when you told me your opinion about dating of sibling and best friend. I got scared that I might loose you, that's why I didn't tell you." I said while holding her both hands in mine and looking straight in her eyes.

"I made a mistake then it's my responsibility to mend it and I will do anything you will say." I said confidently. I really wanted to do something for her. "You will do anything?" She asked.

"Yes anything for you. If you will forgive me then I can do anything for you." I said and squeeze her hands softly. "Ok ,if you say so. Break up with him.... Break up with Neil. This what I want from you." As she said that my hold on her hands got loose automatically and slowly my hands fell down.

She look down at her hands and chuckle "I knew it. You can't do this but it's ok I don't even have any hope from you now. So, it didn't shock me at all." By saying that she left.

*****

Sara

When I shouted on her in canteen, I felt little guilty for that. That's why I left from so that I don't want to say anything which I may regret in future. But when she told me that she will do anything for my forgiveness, this is what first thought came in mind 'break up'.

But I also know that she is not going to break up with him. It really hurts when you get to know that people who are your first priority, they don't consider you as there priority, but it's ok. I think I can handle this.

Whole day passed smoothly in lectures and after that taekwondo practice. Coach inform us about day after tomorrow's match, which is going to held in One Step University.

He asked all the participants to come early in the morning for practice.

*****

Next morning

I reached college ground early as instructed by coach. I change my outfit before going to the court I decided to warm up as I arrived early than other students.

I wore a grey coloured sandow , black capri and black sports shoes.

I reached the running track and noticed there  are other students too but they are not from taekwondo, maybe other sports

I reached the running track and noticed there are other students too but they are not from taekwondo, maybe other sports. After ignoring them, I started running with many thoughts in my mind.

From last few days life has become complete mess. As I was thinking about this, I suddenly clashed with something which is placed in middle of the running track and fell on the ground. "Ahh.." I heard a sound, I look at the look direction of the sound. This time I am not even surprised, this person is always there to increase my problems.

Preview:- I was ignoring both of you.