The Sindoor

Chapter - 12

Ruhaan

Sleeping pills worked.

Good.

I looked at Tapasya who is in my arms. I picked her up in bridal style and made her lie on a bed.

I removed her jewelry which is in wearing on her forehead and open her hair. My gaze fell on her face. Her lashes are wet from tears. I don't like it, I don't like her tears. Ahhhh what are you thinking Ruhaan focus on your plan.

Yeah, plan.

I smirked and started opening my shirt buttons one by one. After I have done I throw it in a corner. I take the duvet and pulled it up to neck so her dress top is not visible.

I jumped on the bed beside her and shifted close to her. I take her in my arms and buried my face in her neck. I take my phone and clicked our intimate photos. I got away from her and sit on the bed. I looked at the photos and smirked.

" Now I'll send those photos to your dad, I'll ruin your relationship with your dad just like you ruined mine, Baby"

But right now I'm tired so I lied down in bed and I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Police station

Ma and Papa entered the police station.

" What happened ?" the inspector asked. Who is sitting on a chair.

" My daughter is missing," Papa said.

" From how much time? " Inspector asked.

" From  3, 4 hours "

" I'm sorry but we can't register the FIR before 24 hours," Inspector said.

" My daughter is missing and you're saying you can't write FIR," Papa said keeping the hand on the table with a thud.

" Relax," Ma said.

" Bhaiya " Chacha Ji entered inside the police station.

" What happened? " He asked as he saw his brother and sister-in-law in tension.

" Tapasya is missing," Papa said.

" What! " Chacha said.

" Yes and I'm sure she fled away with that boy," Ma said.

" Will you shut up?" Papa said.

"I call her, " Chacha Ji said and called Tapasya but she is not answering.

" Her phone is on but she is not answering," Chacha Ji said.

" Now what more proof do you want, her phone is on if she is in some problem she tries to contact us. She runs away with him" Ma said.

" Nothing like that" Papa said.

" Maybe it's true, we should call his father and ask about him if he is with him, then it is clear that Tapasya didn't run with him," Chacha said.

" Ok," Papa said.

" I call him," Chacha Ji said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mansion

" What happened Anatara, where is Ruhaan," Mrityunjay asked his wife as she entered the room.

" Vo -- he is sleeping... Yeah, he is sleeping" Antara said nervously.

" Ohh so you started lying to me too," he asked raising both eyebrows.