The Yellow Hyacinth

Chapter - 27 

Tapasya

Today she is in his arms. Tomorrow they will exchange numbers, then they start talking soon Ruh will forget about me. Then one day Ruhi will propose to him and he will say yes and I'll look at this scene from distance.

" Tapasya" Priyanka shake me and I blink my eyes. No, I'll not let this happen. I go towards Ruh.

" Hii," he said.

" Why is she in your arms?"

" Are you jealous?" He wrapped one arm around my waist and pulls me closer.

" Yes," he raises his eyebrow.

" You are mine only mine. You belong to me. Tumhe kisi or ke sath dekhna toh door tumhe koi ladki dekhe yeh bhi mujhe bardasht nahi"

( I can't tolerate any girl near you)

" Cute," he said squeezing my cheek.

" I'm serious," I said jerking his hand.

" She slipped in front of me I was just helping her" he explained.

You don't know how much you matter to me. I can't see any girl near you. I get you after so many days I'm scared now what if you get away from me.

He wipes my tear I don't know when it escaped from my eyes.

" Come let's go"

He stops the bike on a red signal. I was looking around when my gaze fell on a car beside us in which Ma and Chachi are sitting. Damnit what if they see me with Ruh. I look on the other side and keep a hand on my face. What's the use of this, Ma can recognise me by my shadow only. There is a mall. We can hide there.

" Ruh"

" Yes"

" Let's go to the mall"

" But don't you want to go home"

" Ruh let's go now"

" Ok"

We entered the mall. I release the breath which I was holding.

" What happened?"

" Nothing let's go" I grabbed his hand we start roaming around.

We entered a shop. I was looking at the clothes.

" How was it? Ruh" I asked.

" Nice"

I take the dress and was going towards changing room. When I see Ma and Chachi entered. I turned around but there are mirrors around the shop. Why do they have so many mirrors in the shop? Chachi is coming towards me.

" Tapasya what happened?" Ruh asked, I looked at him horrified. I look at Chachiji looks like she also hears it, she starts looking around, I have to do something fast.

" Tapasya?"

I place my hand on his mouth and dragged him with me inside changing room and close the door of changing room.