A Twist In the Story

Chapter - 40 

Tapasya

I look at Ruh. He is looking at Yuvraj. They both nodded. I feel Ruh grabbed my wrist.

" Run" Ruh yelled and we all start running.

" Hey, wait where are you guys running?" The constable shouted but we didn't stop and continue running.

We are running deep in the woods while changing directions so the constable doesn't catch us.

^^^^^^^^^^^

Police station

The Commissioner called the Inspector in his cabin.

" Sir," the Inspector said.

" Did you find anything?" Commissioner asked.

" Yes sir we found suspects"

" Ok, where are they?" The inspector looks down.

" Sir, they come there to remove proof but our constable saw them and they..." He left his sentence.

" They what?"

" They run away"

" What!" Commissioner exclaimed getting up from his chair.

" They run away and what are you doing?" Commissioner asked.

" We catch them soon" Commissioner nodded and the inspector goes out of the cabin.

The Commissioner sit back on his chair pinching his bridge of the nose.

" I have to find the murderer soon or else Rudra Malhotra won't leave any chance to say things to me"

" I leave to go and catch the suspects myself," he said getting up from his chair when his phone rang. He picked up.

" Hello"

" Ujjwala and Tapasya are not in home" it was Ujjwala's mother voice.

" They must be here/there," he said not paying attention.

" No they are not," she said hurriedly.

" Then where they are?" He mumbled.

" I don't know I'm afraid what if they run away with them. Find them"

" Ok," he said and cut the call.

" Ujjwala's Ma is right, what if they run away? Why Ujjwala why did you find that person's son for yourself who I don't like" he mumbled to himself.

" Now first I have to find Ujjwala and Tapasya," he said and goes out of his cabin.

^^^^^^^^^

Tapasya

Night

The sun is set and dark covers the area. In trying to get away from the constable we lost Ujjwala and Yuvraj in between. I look at Ruh he is busy calling Yuvraj.