The Irish Flower

Chapter - 34 

Tapasya

" Ready," I asked Ujjwala.

" Ready," she said.

Today is marriage na not mine I'm not that lucky. Today is Uncle's daughter marriage and I and Ujjwala have to go because we have to get ready the bride and attend the wedding. So I come to Ujjwala house because Chacha is not in Delhi only Chachi is at home so we can go out and no one can notice us.

" Are you sure na Chachi won't come and check on us?" I said.

" Yeah, I told her that don't worry about us. We will make dinner when we want"

" Ok now it's let's get out of here, it's already 7 in the evening"

" Hmm," she said arranging the quilt over pillows so it looks like someone is sleeping.

" Come," she said opening the window.

" Why are you opening the window when we can go from the door?" I asked her.

" Then we don't get the proper feel of running away"

" Shut up"

We come out of her house but we still have to cross the boundary. We are in the backside of her house. We can't go form the main gate because there are guards.

" How we will climb this?" I looked at the wall.

" Come it's not that high" it's five feet.

" Come on," Ujjwala said. I remove my heels and start climbing. Damnit it's taking my all energy.

" Ahhh" I take a deep breath finally only I know how I climb the wall. Kya kya nahi karna padta pyaar ke liye.

We spotted Ruh and Yuvraj with their bikes. We go towards them.

" How I'm looking? " I asked Ruh showing my dress.

" We are getting late," he said. Huh, I sit behind him. How much time does a compliment takes? He starts the bike.

We entered the village. I was looking around when my gaze falls on a building that looks like a temple which is built on height. Then I start looking at the houses there is a big house no mansion is there too it's so beautiful and huge who is that finally, we reached the house. It was decorated with lights. We entered inside.