The White Hyacinth

Chapter - 66

Ruhaan

She sit up and run her hands through her hair for few times then looked at me.

" I'm sure I'm not looking like a witch, then why are you looking so horrified?" She asked.

" How we are here?"

" You were too drunk last night you fell over me and I fell because of you and we both come in this room and when I tried to open the door it was locked," she told what happened last night and I take a deep breath this means I'm not responsible for whatever happened.

" Did I do something last night?" I hope I didn't do anything inappropriate.

" You messed up my hair," she said. That's it.

" You won't blame me?"

" For what?" She raised her eyebrow.

" That I'm responsible for whatever happened", she shake her head.

" You were too drunk last night to plan anything"

" How do you know?"

" Because if you're not drunk you talked good about me doesn't say harsh truth to me", ohh shit yr I don't even remember what bullshit I said to her now what will I do?

" Call Yuvraj"

" Huh?"

" Call Yuvraj and ask him to come here and open the door ", ohhh.

" Ok" I called Yuvraj and asked him to come here.

After some time the door gets opened and we both come outside.

" How are you guys?" Ujjwala asked us.

" How we got locked inside?" I asked and both Yuvraj and Ujjwala looked here and there.

" Yuvraj"

" It's not important, you guys are fine that's more important, come let's go home," Yuvraj said.

Ujjwala and Tapasya are walking ahead of us.

" So what happened last night?" Yuvraj asked wiggling his eyebrows, I shrugged my shoulders.

" What do you mean?"

" I don't remember what happened. Tapasya said I told her some harsh truth"

" Damnit" Yuvraj and mumbled something under his breath.

" Anyways let's go home"

•••••••

Tapasya's room

" Don't you have any other work?" Tapasya asked me irritated.

After we got home then I remembered about what happened last night and I also remember her face when I told her about her parents. She misses them but can't go and talk to them, why?