Lights Around Rose

Chapter - 3

After 3 months

Tapasya

"Katraa katraa mujhme tu,
Dariyaa sa ban ne lagaa,
Sanson ke chalne ka tu,
Zariyaa saa ban ne lagaa, " I sing as I flow my dupatta on my face. I turned on the bed and look at the candles and rose which are place on the table.

"Birha ki aag toh tadpan jaane hai,
Naina kyun barse ye sawan jaane hai," this is my condition now. I'm also burning like a candle.

It's been 3 months since I'm away from him. No calls no messages, how will I contact him? Ma takes my phone from me. Only I know how much I'm missing him.

My room door opened and Ujjwala come in and hugged me.

" What happened?" She is still hugging me.

" You won't believe" we broke the hug.

" One minute you talk to me, you stop talking to me remember you're angry with me," I said.

" Why won't I be? Because of you, I and Yuvraj get separated. I mean you guys get trapped and because of you me both get trapped too" her situation is just like me too.

" Ok but why did you come here"

" Ohh I forgot because of you now listen get ready," she said standing in front of the mirror.

" Why?" I come and stand behind her.

" Because we are going to meet Yuvraj," she said twirling me around.

" Then you go why would I get ready and I think you have memory loss. You're also on a house arrest like me."

" Papa himself will take me with him"

" Yeah in your dreams," I said and sit on my bed.

" I'm not kidding, there is an invitation to government employees to go to a party arranged by CM," she said standing in front of me.

" No compulsory"

" It's compulsory for Papa he is Commissioner and for Tauji too "

" Not for mothers "

" That's why I come here we have to think of a plan"

" Our parents let us live in their house and giving us food is enough if we do something them this time they surely kick us out" she rolled her eyes.

" Come with me"

We come downstairs to the hall. Everyone is sitting there. We stand there. It's awkward I didn't come in front of my parents since that day. Papa stops talking to me and Ma only give me taunts in name of talking so I was not going to say anything.

" Ma what should I wear for the party?" Ujjwala asked.

" Nothing you're not going anywhere and I'm not going to," Chachi said angrily.

"What!" Her drama started.

" Why are you not going? You even buy a new saree for it" Ujjwala asked her mother.

" Because of your father. He is saying you'll stay at home with Ujjwala"

" I understand why you are not taking me with you but Ma, at least take her. I can stay alone" Ujjwala asked her Papa.

" Leave you alone no way," Chacha said.

" Then take me with you"

" No"