The Burgundy Dahlia

Chapter - 2

Tapasya

I'm twisting and turning in my bed thinking about what is happening in Ruh's house. Chacha ji has gone to his home to arrest him. He won't get arrested, isn't he? He is the son of Businessmen. Uncle is an influential man he won't let his son be arrested. I know Chacha will not able to arrest him. Nothing will happen. I'm unnecessarily tensed for him.

" I know nothing will happen" I sit up on the bed.

" Tapasya beta" Papa knock on the door.

" Yes Papa" I wipe my tears and open the door.

" Beta come you miss your breakfast now come downstairs and eat something," he said.

" Papa..."

" Please beta"

" Ok"

We come downstairs and sit at the table.

" I made your favourite dish," Ma said serving me.

I take the spoon closer to my mouth.

Did Ruh had breakfast? Obviously, he had.  It isn't like Chachaji has put him in lock up. I'm sure he had his breakfast.

" Beta eat fast we have to go to the police station," Papa said.

" What?" I asked shockingly.

" Why"

" It's ok beta you don't have to take any tension we just have to go there nothing else," he said assuring me.

" Ok"

Why do I have to go to the police station? Ohh Chacha ji asked us to come he must be telling us that he can't able to arrest Ruh. Then slowly-slowly everyone will forget about it and everything will get alright. Then I'll go to meet Ruh and tell him about my situation. I know he will forgive me. I love him too much he won't able to forget about me. Just like last time I didn't meet him and he came to me and apologize and also asked me to come back together. It's just a pace that we are away then everything will get alright and we will go back together.

" Beta?" Papa asked.

" Yes"

" You done?"

" Yes"

" Let's go"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Police Station

" You can't arrest my son like this" Mrityunjay shouted.

He is standing in front of the Commissioner glaring at him. They dragged his son to the Police station. Ruhaan is standing beside him with handcuffs.

" Tell me what he did " he demanded.

" He forced Tapasya," Commissioner said.

" What!" Both father and son exclaimed.

" I didn't do anything like that he is lying," Ruhaan said.

" Yes, there must be some misunderstanding he can't do something like this" Mrityunjay said.

" You think it's a joke to me that I'm saying this about my daughter," Commissioner said angrily.

" I didn't do anything. I can't even think of doing such thing" Ruhaan said.

" Dad please I didn't do anything I swear please believe me," he said.

" I believe you. I know you might be spoiled but you can't do something like that " Mrityunjay said.