The White Rose

Chapter - 14

Tapasya's home

In hall

Papa comes and sits on the couch grabbing the newspaper. He looked around but didn't see his daughter.

" Where is Tapasya?" he asked.

" She went to market with Ujjwala," Ma said grabbing the plates from the dining table.

" What! " He stands up from the couch. She leaves the plates on the table and turned to look at him.

" You let her go alone," he said.

" Ujjwala is with her" she replied.

" So what, if they wanted to go to the market you should go with them. I can't take risk of leaving Tapasya alone now. What if that boy again tries to do something?" he said.

" I didn't think about that," she said worriedly. He shakes her head.

" Tapasya said that he won't do anything but that doesn't mean I'll stop getting worried for my daughter," he said.

" I'm very ashamed my myself. I didn't even listen to my daughter and forced her into marrying that boy" she said.

" What if that marriage got happened? My daughter will get tied into a forced relationship" she said sitting on the couch.

" But I didn't let that happened and I'll make sure that nothing like this happens in the future because my daughter's happiness is my priority," he said sitting beside her.

" I know you're an dotting father but I failed as a mother," she said looking down and placing her palms on her face.

" It's ok, she is just angry with you I'm sure she will forget," he said placing assuring hand on her shoulder.

" How she isn't talking to me?" she said looking at him.

" Give her some time, everything will get alright," he said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tapasya

I looked at him from down to up. He is wearing a black t-shirt with a dark green jacket and his beautiful eyes are behind his shades. His dark brown hair...... Stop it Tapasya. I shake my head to get rid of these thoughts.

Yuvraj is standing beside him. Ohhh that's why Ujjwala is forcing me to come here but what he wants now. I don't want to know all  I know is that I'm going home.

I looked at Ujjwala who is standing beside me.

" Let's go," I said to her.

" Come on Tapasya, at least talk to him," Ujjwala said.

" No," I said.

" I know you have a fight but please talk and solve whatever problem happened," she said.

" I don't want to talk, " I said glaring at her.

" Please talk to him," she said grabbing my hands.

Damnit Ujjwala, if you have even one percent of the idea of whatever happened you won't ask me to talk to him ever, but all I want is to go home right now.

" I'm going if you want to stay. Stay" I said to her and snatch my hands from her grip.

I turned around to go but he grabbed my wrist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mansion

The whole mansion is getting decorated.