The Buttercup Flower

Chapter - 22 

" Yes He forced me"

Tapasya's Ma was taken aback hearing this. Her mind stops functioning for a second. Ground slip for her feet when her mind process what her daughter said. She hurriedly runs down the stairs to look at Tapasya's Papa.

She entered their room hurriedly. He was busy with paperwork. When he sees his wife.

" What happened? " He asked getting up.

" Vo... You're saying....why...." She chokes on her breath.

He goes towards her and made her sit on the bed and gives her a glass of water. She hurriedly gulps it down.

" Now tell me what happened," he asked.

" You're saying na why Tapasya is behaving like this," she said tears start to come out of her eyes.

" She....that boy... He" she sobbed.

" What Tapasya ki Ma boy what and why are you crying. Tell me clearly " he said.

" He forced her," she said cryingly and he got shocked.

" Who?" He asked after some time.

" Ruhaan or kon" she screamed and again start crying.

( Ruhaan who else)

He sat beside her on the bed. His mind stops working. His eyes too burned with tears.

" She didn't tell us," he said wiping his tears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tapasya

I looked at Ujjwala shocked. She also looked at me shocked.

" Now what will happen?" I asked.

"Whatever is going to happen is not going good to you," she said and I gulped.

" Ohh shit yr," I said sitting on the bed with a thud.

" I thought I'll never let my parents know about this," I said placing my hand on my face.

" Yr damnit," I said.

" Now what will I tell," I said.

" Don't know about yours but I'm straight going to say I'm not in this" she said.

" What kind of behen ( sis) you are ha. You leave your sister alone in the problem" I glare at her.

" Excuse me, did that sister asked me before doing the scandal so she is asking now to help here" she too glared at me.

" Can't you help me this time please just this time" I said grabbing her hands.

" If I help you along with you meri bhi band baj jayegi that's why I'll stay away from this matter as far as possible," she said.

( I'll get punished too)

" But I can give you one advice you go and apologize to them before Taiji come and dragged you by your hair," she said.

" Are you crazy I'm not going" I said shaking my head.

" Look you have to face them today or tomorrow you can't run away from this," she said.

" I don't have courage," I said sitting on the floor.

" It's ok I'm with you," she said grabbing my arm pulling me.

" Come on get up" I get up.

" Now come" she dragged me with my arm.

" Now go" she whispers. We are standing beside Ma Papa's room.