The Rose on the Road

Chapter - 71

After few days

Tapasya

Everyone says if you get away from someone their memories will fade but why I'm not able to forget him. Why his memories are consuming more as every day passes?

Suddenly I heard the sound of thunder and I get up from bed and stand at the door and look outside. Dark clouds is surrounding the sky.

It's going to rain.

^^^^^^^^

Ruhaan

I'm sitting in bed which one hand behind my head. She is making me more hers as every day passes. I look at the anklet which I gave her but it fell from her feet that day.

Suddenly I heard the sound of thunder and I go and look outside.

It's going to rain.

^^^^^^^^^^

" He loves the rain," Tapasya said.

" She doesn't like rain," Ruhaan said.

" Aye zindagi yeh bata
Kiya mila, kiya kho diya..." Tapasya sing and step outside. She raises her palm and a water drop fell on her hand.

" Saans lete hai jo, zindagi ke liye
Dil tu sare pershan hai...
Pore hote nahi, phir bhi dekhe bahut
Khwab ankhon pe hairan hai..." Ruhaan sing and come back to her room closing the glass door.

" Dil lagana zindagi se
Yeh tu uljhi door hai... " Tapasya open her arms and close her eyes raising her head upwards and twirl.

" Chod dega kabhi zindagi ki tarah
Zindagi kah ke jo, bolata hai..." Ruhaan place the his hand on the glass door.

" Rakh ke dil mein kahin
yaad rakhta nahi
Zindagi ki tarah bhool jata hai..." Tapasya stops and looked down. Her tears don't show in rain.

" Aye zindagi yeh bata
Kiya mila, kiya kho diya" Ruhaan wipe his tears.

^^^^^^^^^

Temple

Tapasya

I climbed the steps of the temple with only one thing in my mind. I entered inside and stand in front of god's idol closing my eyes.

Why are you doing this?

When I don't have him in my destiny why are you doing this to me? Why everything is making me remind him? Why?

Do something if he is in destiny make him mine and if he not make me forget him. That's it.

I come out of the temple when my gaze fell on something.

^^^^^^^^^