The Pink Camellia

Chapter - 55

Tapasya

" Didi, are you ready?" Anjali and Roshini di both come into the room.

" Yes," I come into the room.

" For what?" Ujjwala asked.

" We are going to the temple," Anjali said.

We go downstairs and Ma gives me an arti ki thali and the ladies held a red chunni above my head and we go out of the house towards the temple.

Jai jai jai giriraaj kishori jai
Maheshmukh chadrachakori
Jai gauri maa teri
Jai ho gauri maa
Amar suhaagan jai devi maa

I touched the floor of the temple and get inside.

Ohh maiya shrigaar tera laal hai

I did the arti.

Please do something I don't want to do this marriage I can't be someone's else. I'm already Ruh's.

^^^^^^^^^^

Ruhaan

I was walking into my room.

Where is Tapasya? She is not picking up my phone. What happened to her? Wait what happened to me? Tomorrow is a very important meeting of mine if I did something wrong this time Dad will snatch the CEO position from me but instead of thinking about the important meeting, I'm thinking about her.

" What happened to me?" I said looking at my reflection in the mirror.

" Ho gaya hai tujhko to pyar sajna
Laakh kar le tu inakaar sajna" I see Tapasya sitting on the bed in the mirror. I turned and see she is wearing a white colour suit. She gets up from bed and comes towards me.

" Diladaar sajna
Hai yeh pyaar sajna" she stands in front of me smiling. I raise my hand to touch her but she takes steps back and start running I also run behind her just as I was going to grab her.

" Ahhhh" I groaned and open my eyes. I'm laying down on the floor. I sit up. So it means it was my dream.

Damn Tapasya, at least let me sleep peacefully.

^^^^^^^^^^

Tapasya

I'm sitting on my balcony because I'm not able to fall asleep. Today Anubhav tried to touch me I shivered in disgust even thinking about this thank god Anjali come that time but after marriage what will happen.