The Lavender

Chapter - 65

Ruhaan

Fire.

I'm feeling fire burning inside me seeing that Rehan is close to my Tapasya, my Tapasya.

His hands are around her waist and her on his shoulder. I gulped the drink in one go to extinguish the fire inside me but it didn't work so I picked up another drink.

" What are you doing? If you drink like this you'll get high" Yuvraj grabbed my hand which is holding glass.

" Let me because I can't see her with him. It is hurting me" I removed his grip and gulped the drink.

Can't you feel my pain Tapasya? Wasn't it you who said no matter what happened between us but a third person should never come between us and now you're taking a third person between us.

I know what I did was wrong but please don't punish me like this.

Tujhe meri taklif nahi dikh rahi.

Haan ho gayi galti mujhse main jaanta hu Par ab bhi tujhe main apni jaan maanta hu Ek aakhri mauka de mujhe

I lean against the couch and close my eyes.

Galti to sabse hoti hai, galti mujhse bhi ho gayi
Ab maaf bhi krde mujhe, kyu dur itna ho gayi

Enough I can't see them together anymore. I get up and stumbled a bit.

" Are you fine?" Yuvraj asked.

" I'm fine " I mumbled and goes from there.

I lean against the wall keeping a hand on it and close my eyes controlling my feelings.

Socha kuch pee kar tujhe bhula dunga
Par pee kar bhi yaad aayi tu
Itni si baat par chor gayi

^^^^^^^^^

Yuvraj goes towards Ujjwala who is dancing on the dance floor and dragged her from there to a corner.

" What happened Yuvraj?" She asked.

" We need to do something"

" What?"

" We need to do something to bring both Tapasya and Ruhaan together. The more they spend time with each other the more they get closer" Yuvraj explained.

" Yes, but how do we do this? I mean Tapasya won't spend one second with Ruhaan and that Rehan isn't leaving her alone" Yuvraj think for a second then answers.

" I have a plan" he whispered his plan to Ujjwala's ear and her eyes widened.

" Nice, let's execute it"

••••••

Tapasya hear her mobile vibrating she looked at her phone and see Ujjwala is calling her.

" Rehan I'll just come," she said to Rehan who is busy dancing, he nodded.

" Yes Ujjwala"