The Rhododndron Flower

Chapter - 50 

After few days

Tapasya

I'm sitting in the temple tracing the embroidery of my peach colour anarkali suit. My mind drift to that day after we reached home.

" This is only left, isn't it? Creating a scene in front of everyone " Papa shouted, I didn't say anything just stand there with my head down

" Did you have even think about our reputation before doing all this" Ma shouted.

" What do you think he loves you, he doesn't love you if he loves you, he will fight for you but he didn't. Why can't you understand he doesn't love you" Ma shouted.

Maybe she is right. His mother fixed his engagement and he doesn't say anything. I understand his mother don't like me but my Papa also does not like him but I fought with him for him but he never fight for me.

Is he even serious for me?

Now it's enough, he has to marry me. I don't want to be his girlfriend anymore I want to be his wife.

Suddenly the wind blows and my heartbeat fastens, I close my eyes. He is here.

" I know you must be here" his deep voice came but I didn't look up at him.

" What is this yr? From the day you came from there, you didn't pick up my calls and try to contact me", because you hurt me.

I get up and turned to leave but he held my wrist.

" Tapasya I'm talking to you" I remove my wrist from his grip and goes out of the temple, I can hear him calling my name.

Suddenly I'm pinned to a wall.

" Now, where will you run away?" He asked smirking, I keep my gaze down.

" Tapasya at least talks to me, tell why are you angry with me" he grabbed my chin trying to make me look at him but I keep looking down. If I look in his eyes I'll melt.

" Fine don't talk but I'll tell you if you don't talk to me the consequences won't be nice" he threatened, I look up and glare at him.

" Do whatever you want" I said with closed teeth.

I pushed him and start walking. It's afternoon so there is no one on road.

Three, four bikes come and start circling me. This is scaring I swear if it was a plan of Ruh I won't spare him.

They start laughing and my fear increased. I take few steps back turned and run back towards Ruh, they also follow me.

I spotted Ruh standing there I run fast towards him, he looked confused seeing me I almost stumbled but he caught me.