complications

Aria's POV

Its been a day since my moment with Haru and I don't think the school told my parents about me being fifteen minutes late to class.

I woke up early today so I could go to the store and buy some cat food. I know that I only saw kyo the cat once but I did promise to bring him food today so thats what Im going to do.

I thanked the cashier for bagging my purchase and I walked to school excitedly looking forward to seeing my unofficial pet.

I was on my way to school when I heard "Suzuki!" I turned to see Tohru and kyo. "Hello honda" I said and she smiled at me "like I told you before no need to be so formal" she waved me off.

"What's with the bag?" Asked kyo pointing to the shopping bag in my hand. "I saw a cat yesterday and by the way I named it after you anyway I promised to bring it food so I bought some" I smiled and he tensed.

"why'd you name it after me?!" He said flustered I shrugged "the fur color matches tour hair and he had a similar glare to you" I said and he scratched the back of his neck. "Ya whatever" with that he walked away leaving me and honda alone.

We walked to school and I took out the little dish I had bought and I put some cat food in it. I left for my classes and I waited till lunch to go check on the bowl.

Haru's POV

I saw her talking to kyo and Tohru and I decided not to interrupt there conversation so I kept walking. Kyo was soon behind me and he glared at me. "Tell your girlfriend to go take a hike!" He said crossing his arms over his chest.

"she's not my girlfriend..... Yet" I whispered the last part and he looked at me "I don't care she went put and bout stuff for 'kyo'" he said his name mockingly and I laughed.

"just transform and eat it" I shrugged and he shook his head "hell no" he said and I sighed. "Tohru at lunch hug kyo" I said and she blushed " i-i couldn't do that!" She said waving her arms around.

I sighed. "But if you don't you will disappoint Aria" I said and then she looked down guilty "hey stop brain washing her!" Kyo yelled from beside me. A look of determination crossed her face. "Ill do it!" Kyo sighed and I cocked my brow in amusement.

•••••

It was lunch time and I gave Tohru the signal to hug kyo. He squirmed Im her grasp but he ended up transforming. "fuck you" he said to me and walked over to Aria who was setting food down. We walked out a few minutes later to see her gazing lovingly at the cat and for some resources dark Haru stirred

"hey guys!" She greeted but then seemed to catch herself and bowed "greetings hatsuharu and miss Honda" she sat back down st started petting the cat. "I wonder why he won't eat the food" she said looking at the full bowl.

"maybe he already has an owner" Tohru said and she nodded thoughtfully "maybe" she mused and continued to snuggle a pissed kyo.

"I have to go kyo" she said to the cat and she got up. Kyo ran away and them she turned to us. "Hey guys Im going to class Haru are you coming?" She asked me and I nodded and I followed her to our second to last class.

I wonder what she will think once she learns that we transform into the zodiac? "Haru... Haru" I heard someone say and I looked down to see Momiji. "what is it" I said and he smiled "we are going over to Gure's house after school!" he said and I nodded.

Aria smiled at the blonde haired boy and asked "how are you today?" He skipped backwards and smiled "I'm great" "careful" I warned him. He turned back around and we continued down the corridor to our class.

"see ya!" Momiji said as he went to the class across from ours. We took our seats but I spaced out thinking about Aria and the zodiac. Will she run from me? What will she think? What happens is akito finds out? All these thoughts started swirling in my head but my train of thought was broken when I felt someone tap my shoulder.

"Haru our last class is starting" aria said and I got up and Momiji met up with us and we all sat together for that lesson. We were walking together to exit the school when yuki came over

"hey guys I just wanted to inform miss Suzuki that there was no Council today." He said and she smiled "thank you sohoma-san" she said giving him a closed eyed smile. Cute.

"come on Haru Shigure's is this way" Momiji said pointing in the direction of sensei's house. "I know I am walking her home go without me and tell sensei I will be there soon" I said and he nodded "see ya ari!" He said

Aria's POV

I coked my head to the side.

How did he know of that Nik name? Well Kimi and manabe do have huge mouths so it was probably them. Me and Haru walked together both sitting in comfortable silence when a car pulled up next to us.

"hello my love!" Datchi said while rolling down his window. "who is this riff raff with you?" He said and I clenched my teeth while Haru clenched his fist.

"he is a friend" I said as he stepped out of the car in his fancy designer clothes and expensive shoes. everything about him screams expensive.

"why?" He asked Haru looked at me and I gave him an 'i'm sorry look' "because we are now was there something you need" I said and he looked at me shocked while Haru smerked.

"how rude of you to talk to your husband that way and yes we are going to study together" he said and Haru stiffened "ill explain tomorrow" he gave me a curt nod before walking off.

Oh god how am I going to explain this?

How was it? Please vote and comment