emergencies

Aria's POV

It was a school day and I was in a student council meeting with Yuki, manabe, Kimi, and Naohito. Matchi wasnt here today because she got sick.

I planned on bringing her some soup later and checking up in her. Manabe said that he would give me her address after school.

"ok so this mentor is over" yuki said with a yawn. I walked over to him and put my hand on his shoulder. "Go home and get rest" I said smiling at him

He nodded with a chuckled and neatly packed his bag up with notebooks and paperwork.

I walked over to manabe and tapped his shoulder interrupting his playful banter with Kimi "manabe-kun can I have matchi-san's address please?"

He smiled "of course here let me write it down." He gave me a small piece of paper "tell he I said get well soon" I nodded and I walked out if the council room.

I saw Haru leaning against the wall beer the door and I booked his nose. He smiled before placing a light kiss.on my palm.

"ready to go babe?" He asked and I nodded. "I'm going to bring matchi-san soup" I said and he nodded.

We walked home silently holding hands. I was pulled into a welcoming hug by his mother when I arrived home.

I went up to my room and changed into a comfortable sun dress and a pair of sandals.

I went to the kitchen and wrapped a white and baby blue apron around my waist before tying up my orange hair into a bun. I started chopping veggietables and I saw Haru walk up next to me.

He wordlessly grabbed the knife from my hand and started cutting the veggietables.

I smiled and I cut the pieces of chicken into cubes. I made the broth before adding the veggietables and the meat. (Author-chan does not know how to make soup so this might be inaccurate)

I put the lid on before turning to my wonderful boyfriend. "thanks" I said and he smiled "of course" we went to the couch and decided to watch tomb raider.

"I have to do a few errands will you two be fine alone" we nodded and then she smirked "just not too much fun" she said before shutting the door.

My cheeks heated up and I laughed nervously. I got up to stir the soup and I smiled as I saw it was done. I wanted to make it before dinner because I knew matchi lived alone.

I poured it into a huge sealed container before looking over at Haru. "Are you going to come with me or do you want to stay?" I asked slipping my purse over my shoulder.

"I'm coming. I can't have someone take you now can i" he joked and I blushed "ok then lets go"

I locked the door after leaving a small note for Haru's mom. Haru took the bowl of soup from me and we walked. It was o nice day out besides the clouds that were starting to come our way.

"I hope it doesn't rain" I said looking at the sky. Haru nodded "ya that would suck" he said. We arrived at matchi-s house and I lightly knocked on the door.

She opened the door and I saw that she had bags under her eyes and a light pink nose. "Hi I brought you soup"

Her cheeks heated up and she slammed the door in my face. I flinched back from surprise and titled my head. Did I say something?

I heard crashing from the house and sought squeaks that I could guess were coming from the grey haired girl.

She opened the door again and I saw that she cleared a small path for us. "Sorry" She said looking down Inviting us in.

I smiled "its fine. Here eat up while its still hot" I said pushing her down onto her bed before climbing over things to get to her kitchen.

I grabbed a clean bowl and chopsticks. "the broth will help your throat. And Im going to help you clean. But not too clear of course" I said smiling.

She gave me a grateful look before taking a sip of the soup. She smiled slightly and continued to silently eat.

I cleaned up a bit to where you could see the floor. Haru helped but I told him not to make it neat. He didn't ask why and I noticed matchi smiling.

I suddenly got a call from yuki and I frowned looking at the time. He usually doesn't call. I hope everything is ok.

I set down the trash bag in my hand and I answered the phone. "Hello?" I said and Yuki's panicked voice came from the other side.

"Tohru fell down a cliff. We are going to the hospital now Im sending you the address"

I felt my heart race. I wonder how that could have happened? I put my phone in my purse and I smiled at matchi.

"Sorry but an emergency came up. Will you and okay here by yourself?" I asked and she nodded.

"Thank you" I nodded "of course. Haru we have to go" please let Tohru be alright.

Please vote and comment