Hospital visits

Aria's POV

Me and Haru briskly walked to the hospital. We quickly opened the doors and j saw that none of the sohoma's were in the waiting room.

"Hello how can I help you today?" I woman said typing something on the computer before looking up at us. "Hi Im here for Tohru Honda"

The woman typed a few more things before looking up at us "room 117" I thanked her and walked off towards her room. "Calm down" I heard Haru say grabbing my hand.

I nodded and squeezed it a little tighter. I knocked in the door hearing a faint "come in" before opening it.

I gently pushed through the other sohomas in the room before giving Tohru a light hug.

"what happened!?" I said and she laughed "I'm so clumsy haha. I fell off a cliff" she said

I swatted her hand playfully "thats not a laughing matter" I said with a pout and she smiled "ya I guess your right. But Im fine"

We chatted for a bit and I yawned "you should go home and rest Aria" Tohru said I nodded and i patted her hand "im going to bake tomorrow what type of cookies do you want?"

She smiled "oh don't worry ab-" I cut her off "what type of cookies"

Yuki chuckled at us and I saw Haru smile "your famous chocolate chop cookies" she said and I smiled "now you get some rest as well" I said sternly.

She nodded and I smiled "bye miss honda Im going to be leaving as well" I saw yuki go over to her with a smile and all three of us walked out.

"Where is kyo?" I asked grabbing Haru's hand "that stubborn cat" Yuki said as he clenched his fist.

I let go of Haru's hand and placed them on Yuki's "give him time. He'll come around. Same with you and matchi ~" I teased and he turned bright red.

Before he could say anything I grabbed Haru's hand and waved "bye Yuki!" I laughed and Haru smiled.

The two of us walked to the estate "hey guys! I heard about Tohru but Im planning on going tomorrow is she ok?!" Momiji called and I stared at him in awe.

Throughout this summer he has grown tall. Taller than me and Tohru. Im in shock every time I see him. "She's doing great. After school Im going to make cookies"

"oh and did you hear rin is also in the hospital" my head shot up "wait what?" "Ya akito locked her up." I turned to Haru "What's her favorite desert?"

•••••
"Hey is Honda-san ok?" Manabe asked "ya she's going to be fine" he nodded and I was brining a pile of papers to another class for my teacher and of course I ran into manabe.

"thank you Suzuki" The teacher said "no problem sensei" I said and suddenly a boy with black hair and brown eyes ran up to me and manabe.

He was pretty tall maybe a half an inch shorter than manabe but had a more muscular build than him. He probably played a type of sport.

"Suzuki-san" he said and I tilted my head smiling at him "yes....?" I trailed off not knowing his name.

"shiro izaka" he said manabe was next to me with an amused expression. Why there is nothing amusing about this.

"i.....I like you Suzuki-san. Like a lot." He said and I felt myself get flustered. His cheeks were burning red.

I felt bad he seemed like a nice guy but I already had my one and only. Haru.

"she's my girl" Haru said wrapping an arm around me the best her could without transforming.

I blushed harder "i-im so sorry sohoma-san I didn't know!" I smiled st the nervous boy in front of me.

"izaka-kun. Im sure someone likes you as well." He smiled before walking off. Manabe laughed from beside me smacking Haru's back.

"also so possessive Sohoma!" He said laughing I rolled my eyes at them.

"come in Haru" I said and I saw manabe go bother Yuki. I waved to him as well before walking out of the school.

I knew that uotani and hanajima were also planning on visiting Tohru today.

"Babe can we stop at the store Im going to need more ingredients" I said and Haru nodded.

We went to the supermarket closest to the estate and I went down the isles. "Hmm. Does she have a preferred flavour?"

I asked "no" Haru said and I nodded throwing more ingredients in my cart. I grabbed chocolate chips and flour. I still had sugar at home. I also needed baking soda.

After I grabbed all the things I needed we went to the register. Haru carried the heavier bags for me.

"im home" me and Haru said in unison. We didn't get a reply so his mom must not be home.

I started baking with Haru next to me who helped me bake. When we were Done I had a huge bag of treats.

•••

I gave cookies to Hatori and kagura and ritsu. Me and ritsu met once and I remember him accidentally knocking something from my hands and apologising for an hour straight.

I walked to the hospital and I noticed akito sitting on a bench outside. I knew that he also had a part in why Tohru fell.

I told Haru to go in without me and he shot akito a stern glare before going to Tohru's room.

I sat on the bench next to akito and smiled. "are you here to see Tohru" akito looked at me like I was crazy.

"I'm sure she doesn't hold a grudge on you if that what your worried about. oh and here I made you cookies" I said digging in my bag pulling out a small container.

I stood up and walked into the hospital not waiting for his response. I knew that akito was a cruel person but anyone can become better. Even him.

I opened the door to Tohru's room. "Tohru~" I sang she smiled and I saw that she was sitting up on her bed. She had a rabbit plushie. Probably from Momiji.

"I brought cookies" I said passing them out everyone thanked me. Everyone was here except kyo. And the people I dripped cookies off to before.

"I want want them" Hiro said crossing his arms ri rolled my eyes shoving them into his arms "no one asked you kid" I said and everyone chuckled.

We talked for a while and I excused myself out of the room and walked down to rin's.

She was on the second floor and Tohru was in the first. And apparently kureno was also here so I gave uotani cookies to give to him.

Look at me being a match maker. Now all I had to find was someone for my poor little rabbit and my big brave horse. I thought jokingly.

Ah I know. How about shiro. He seemed nice. He's a graduating third year. Hmm. Lets see what I can do.

I opened the door not even bothering to lock and hugged run catching her by surprise. "Hey rin!!" I said and she squeaked pushing me off her.

"I brought you jelly!" I said holding up a huge bag filled with different home made gelatins.

"oh and cookies" I said holding up another bag. Her eyes widened and I put most of the Jellies in the mini fridge and handed her one setting the cookies beside her.

She smiled softly and I heard the door open. "Hey rin" it was Haru's voice I smiled and figured that I would give them a one time together to sort things out.

Everything is going back to normal. Well as normal as it gets in the sohoma family.

Please vote and comment