Cookies

Im doing this off of memory so it might not be correct
Aria's POV

We arrived at a Beach house that was quite large. I walked to Tue back and grabbed my suitcase.

"want help babe?" Haru asked I looked over at him and smiled "no Im fine" he nodded grabbing his own bags and we started walking towards the house with the others.

Everyone went to their room and mine was just across from Haru's. We left to our rooms and unpacked for this week before going downstairs.

I was out before Haru and I went down to see Momiji running around with kisa and Hiro.

"hi" I said and they ran towards me but Hiro stayed behind kisa scowling at the floor. I felt like someone was watching me but I couldn't see anyone when I looked around.

I shrugged it off. I must just be paranoid. "we are going to have dinner and then tomorrow we will go to the beach" Hatori said.

Tohru came down and I smiled at her "wanna make ginger pork?" I asked knowing that Haru liked it. She nodded "of course it will be fun for us girls to hang out. Kisa do you want to help?" She asked.

She nodded and smiled shyly. I smiled at her cuteness. The three of us went to the kitchen and started cooking.

We joked around and soon the food was finished. We called everyone to the table and I sat next to Haru.

"Its good babe" he said and I smiled "thanks but it wasnt all me" I said. After dinner we decided to relax and watch a move. We ended up choosing some action anime.

I didn't really like it but the others seemed to enjoy it. Afterwards we all retired to our bed rooms. "Wanna spar tomorrow?" Kyo asked

I nodded "of course and I will beat you" I said teasingly he rolled his eyes "in your dreams" he scoffed. I smiled "night" I said I saw Haru going to his room and I pecked him on the cheek.

"night Haru" I said and he smiled "night" I went to my room and fell asleep.

••••

This morning was pretty calm for the most part. Shigure said that he had to go somewhere so the only actual adult here was Hatori.

Me and Tohru got the picnic set up. And I went to my room to change into my bathing suit.

It was a black bikini with thong like bottoms. I put a pair of shorts and a large t-shirt I stole from Haru the other day.

"so that's where my shirt went?" He said amused as I met the group outside. I blushed slightly and nodded. He Chuckled and grabbed the picnic basket out of my hands.

"come on lets go" he said and he grabbed my hand. Hiro made a gaging noise and I laughed "aren't you holding kisa's hand right now?" I said teasingly

He blushed and glared at me "its different!" He said I laughed. I saw kyo and Tohru walking together and I smiled "I ship it" I said.

Haru looked towards them and nodded. We arrived at the beach and we found a good spot near some rocks. I spread the huge blanket out. And kyo helped me set out the chairs while Haru and yuki set up the a huge umbrella.

Hatori took a seat underneath one of the umbrellas and took out a book from his bag. The boys were Sitting in the blanket without the umbrella.

"are you going to go in the water?" Momiji asked I nodded as the others shook there heads. "I don't really like the water" kyo said.

"not right now I'm not in the mood" yuki said and Haru shrugged "I don't care" I laughed.

"hey kyo do you wanna spar before I go swimming?" He nodded and took off his shirt. I saw Tohru blush out of the diner of my eye and I giggled

Those two are perfect I sighed. I took off my shirt and shorts and I saw Haru and the other boys blush. "Ahh what the hell are you wearing?!" Kyo exclaimed looking away.

"umm" yuki said. I looker over to Haru who gave me a thumbs uo "you look great babe" he said and I laughed. "Gahh whatever lets just spar" he said

Me and kyo continued to try to throw each other on the sand. Hatori watched cautiously to make sure no one got hurt.

I ended up tripping slightly over my feet and landing kyo. A large puff of smoke filled the area and kyo was replaced with the orange cat.

"sorry" I said sheepishly and he rolled his eyes "it was going to happen eventually I was surprised it didn't happen the first time we did" he said.

He walked back over to the towel complaining about sand getting in between his paws. "Well you still won but I'm going to get you next time" I declared

He laughed "sure" "how does it feel to have one person you can always win against" yuki taunted and then they started throwing insults back and fourth.

"wanna come swim?" I asked Haru he nodded and got up and took off his shirt. I blushed and turned away. Holy abbs! He grabbed my hand and lead me towards the water.

We swam together playing with kisa and Tohru. Me and Haru eventually separated from the group. "thanks for bringing me" I said and he smiled "of course"

We sat in silence as we watched the sunset. I got bit by a mosquito and glared at the angry red dot on my arm.( fun fact as a child I was really allergic to them and my whole arm would swell now it just swells a tad bit more)

"Come on lets go" He said we walked back to the house and everyone had already taken showers so I got in then Haru. "What help?" I asked seeing Tohru.

She nodded and I helped her make lemon pepper salmon. And white rice.

Everyone was served and kyo who eventually turned back to normal smiled "It was good" he said and blushed.

Tohru clapped her hands "you should thank aria this is her recipe" she said and I blushed "its no big deal ill write it for you" I said

I did the dishes dispite Tohru's telling me not to. I knew that she really didn't mind but she does to much.

Afterwards we all started playing rich man poor. Poor kyo kept losing and I lasted a while before I lost but I still wasnt very good at it.

Haru had put a cream on my bite that made it feel like it wasn't
There. "Tomorrow we are going to catch beetles!" Momiji said

I decided that I wanted to treat everyone to desert and I made my chocolate chip cookies. Everyone loved them and even Hatori had a few.

"These are so good!" Momiji said while gobbling up another one. I laughed and took a bite out of the one I was holding. I yawned "I think Im going to head to bed" I said wiping the small tears from my eyes.

I got a chorus of good nights and I felt a kiss on my forehead "night babe" he said I blushed and went to my room. I grabbed my cow plushie and hugged it. Before I fell into a comfortable sleep.

I joined the photography club and I'm disappointed lmao do you get the reference. Please vote and comment