"sorry Haru"

Aria's POV

Summer was coming soon and so were my parents. I was a little nervous of what there reactions would be like.

Im sitting on my couch and Haru's head is on my lap. "What are your plans for the summer?" I asked him looking at the movie we put on.

"we are going to a summer house. Speaking of which do you want to come?" He asked and I sighed "I probably can't my parents are coming back any day now. Not that I don't want to be with you but I have to sort things out first."

He nodded "don't worry about them your coming" he said and then he leaned up and kissed me "any objections?" He smerked and I was a blushing mess.

"I hate it when you do that" I said covering my face. He chuckle "your so cute when you blush" I looked away "your making it worse" I complained and he smiled "sorry babe" he said.

He got up and stretched "I have to go see you tomorrow" I nodded. "See you" he left and I decided to clean the house. I packed a suit case and set it aside.

I wanted to bake something so I decided to make chocolate chip cookies again. I made little bags with twelve cooked in each one.

One for Shigure, kyo, Haru, yuki, Tohru, Momiji, kisa, Hiro, and Hatori. " I said I wiped some sweat off my brow and I decided to deliver them.

I called Haru. "Hey babe" he said and I smiled "I made cookies I was wondering if you could deliver a few for me?" I asked he laughed "open the door" he said.

I scrunched my brow but followed his orders and I saw Haru on my door step. "When did you get here?" I asked hanging up the phone.

He walked in "sensei invited us for dinner and my on wants to spar" he said and I smiled "let me go Change." I put on a similar outfit to the one I wore last time and I grabbed the bag of cookies.

I handed Haru his "don't spoil your dinner" I said and he laughed "so this is what you did all afternoon?" He asked Im a teasing tone.

I nodded "ya I was kinda bored" I said and he smiled "we leave for the vacation in a week and a half he said and I nodded.

"I packed" I said we arrived at Shigure's house "sensei were here" Haru said walking in. "Ahh aria what did you bring?" He asked looking like a child "cookies and here yours." I said he smiled

"Thank you you and Tohru are angels!" I laughed "hey" kyo said we fist bumped and I handed him his cookies "thanks" he said

"hello aria" yuki said greeting me with Tohru I handed them there cookies then I looked to Haru. "I have some for the others too. Could you deliver them for me they have names on them" I asked and he nodded.

"ready to get beat again" kyo asked with a smerk I laughed "you wish" me and him went outside to spar.

Of course kyo won 10-8. "close" he said and I nodded "I will best you" I said and yuki chuckled "she sounds like you stupid cat" he said then kyo glared at him "shut it ya dam rat!"

"please don't fight" Tohru said and I laughed. Those two are so chaotic. "lets have dinner" Shigure said and we all went into the living room.

For some weird reason all day I've had the feeling that someone was watching me. I shrugged it off Im just paranoid.

We had a semi peaceful dinner besides kyo and yuki bickering. Haru was walking me home.

"See you at school" he said dropping me off and I smiled "of course" he kissed my cheek and left and I went to bed.

••••

The next day I woke up to the sound of banging. "ARIA!!!!!" I heard my mothers angry voice yell.

I froze. then my room door burst open revealing my angry mother. "You little wrench! You ruined our chances with the Kalahari family! Who's going to marry an ugly bitch like you now!?" She yelled.

"mother I don't like him I like Haru" I tried to reason with her but she came up and slapped me my face moved to the side from the force of the hit.

"Don't talk back to me! Your not going to see him again your going to be homeschooled! Them ill find you another idiot to marry!" She said.

Tears welled in my eyes why can't she just let me be happy? Haru made me happy I want him and only him.

"Your tutor comes in an hour get ready and cover up that bruise and if you tell anyone and ruin my reputation any more then I will wring your neck you useless little shit!"

She slammed my door and I felt something wet life down my face. She's always so awful what do to her to make her hate me so much?

I walked to the bathroom and I saw the angry red hand print on my face. I washed my face making sure ho one could tell I was crying then I brushed my teeth.

I put some foundation on the sore spot and then I did my hair in a bun and I put on a black blouse and some black dress pants and heels.

I put small pearl like earrings on and took a deep breath.

Haru❤

Babe
I won't be st school today

Haru❤
Why?

Babe
I just don't feel good

Haru❤
Ill get you soup on the way home

Babe
No I don't want you to get sick too

Haru ❤
Idc

Babe
No ill be fine

Why is he so caring. I heard the tutor talking to my mom and I went back to being professional. "hello" I said walking down "I am aria Suzuki pleasure to meet you and thank you for teaching me" I said.

"I am Camilla mark" she said. She's probably from America I thought judging by her name. We sat in the living room and we did the school work.

She was a nice lady but was stern enough to still be respected. She had silky dirty blonde hair and grey green eyes.

She left and I went back to my room.

"phone" I heard my mother say and she opened my door "why?" I asked and she glared "stop questioning me!"

She snatched it out of my hand and stomped on hit aggressively. "now....you...can't.....Contact....Your.....ugly......ass.....boyfriend........ You......hore...." She said between stomps.

I wanted to cry but I didn't because I didn't want to give her the satisfaction. When she was done she smoothed out her blazer and fixed her bun.

I looked at the broken phone on my floor and I signed. I picked up the broken pieces and there the shards in the trash.

"sorry Haru" I said thinking back to the lie I told him. I went to my room.

P

lease vote and comment