fighting akito

Aria's POV

Ever since Akito came all the zodiacs had to be cooped up with him. I wasn't mad about it. I knew that that was what they had to do. So during the day I hung out with Tohru and kyo.

Me and kyo would often spar with Tohru cheering in the background. I almost beat kyo yesterday. And I would also swim and make sand mounds with Tohru.

Afterwards we would shower and me and Tohru would prepare dinner and I would make a new dessert. Then after the others came back we would watch a movie or play and bored or a card game.

Tomorrow we were going to do the fireworks Momiji picked out. Because we were going home soon. This vacation was really great. I was away from my parents and I got to reset my mind.

I was taking a walk by myself when I saw Momiji get slapped by akito. "Momiji!" I yelled running over to him. He had tears in his eyes and I wiped one that fell.

"don't worry you'll be fine" I didn't notice but Tohru had ran out of the house towards us.

"You! I hope you happy! You two are stealing my precious zodiacs!" He yelled and I glared standing in front of Tohru and Momiji.

"if they were so precious to you then you wouldn't treat them like that. Hey I don't know wht you've been through but whatever it is doesn't give you the right to treat Someone like this!" I said.

She laughed and walked over to me cupping my cheek and looking into my eyes with a hate filled look. "Aw. Look at you trying to be the hero. I also heard that you are friends with that awful cat"

He said digging his fingers into my skin. I slightly winced and I felt anger fill me when she called kyo awful.

"he's a good person!" I said "yes kyo doesn't deserve to be treated that way!" Tohru said.

Akito let out a laugh. he ran her nails across my cheek leaving cuts that oozed with blood.

A man with light brown hair walked over and akito walked over to him "Akito what did you do" he asked "ah kureno I just wanted to chat with them" he said in a sickly sweet voice.

"Akito stop!" I turned my head to see Hatori. Kureno looked over to him and nodded "ill take akito home"

Akito looked over and me and smerked "welp it was nice seeing you two again. I hope to see you again soon"

Haru ran over to me and I smiled at him "don't worry Im fine. I've been through worse" I joked

"im going to kill him" he said. His voice seemed deeper and there was a darker aura surrounding him. "Hey, calm down" I said grabbing his hands and I looked into his eyes.

They softened and he lead me inside. "is Momiji ok" I asked looking for the blonde haired boy.

Suddenly he latched onto my torso and changed into a rabbit. "aww calm down your okay and so am i." I looked over to Tohru and scanned her from head to toe for injurys.

"are you ok?" I asked and then she nodded waving her hands "oh yes Im fine you should be worrying about yourself not me" she said and I chuckled

"your too nice" I said and Hatori came over smiling at me slightly "I could say the same for you" he had me sit down and he put a patch on my cheek and Momiji's.

I yawned "come on babe" Haru said grabbing my hand. I said goodnight to everyone and crawled into bed.

But before Haru could leave I grabbed his hand "can you sleep with me" I said and he smiled "sure" he Creeked into bed and we put a small wall of pillows between us so he wouldn't transform.

"love you" I mumbled drifting off to sleep. "Love you more" he teased and I smiled before falling into a deep comfortable sleep.

Sorry its short ill try to make the next one longer. Please vote and comment