Akito

Aria's POV

Today was a weekend and I was at home reading a nice book called blood heir (would recommend!) It was Interesting and I couldn't put it down.

I heard a knock on my door but I ignored it to engrossed in my book. "Aria!" Haru's voice yelled from the other side of the door. I glared at the door and I put down my book and walked over to the door that was about to be taken off its hinges.

"yes Haru" I said while opening the door wider so he could come in. "You have to meet the head of the family" he said calmly but worry laced his tone.

"um ok why?" I asked "because you know the secret and there is a slight chance of you getting your memories erased" he said and I smiled "its ok I understand! But if my memories do get erased can we be friends again?" I asked and he smiled "of course" he said and I gave him a closed eyed smile.

"should I change?.." I asked I was wearing a pair of skinny jeans and a plain black shirt. He shook his head "nah your fine" he said grabbing my hand. My heart fluttered but I tried to push it aside.

Im basically a married woman I can't be doing this. Me and Haru walked in comfortable silence and we went to a gated looking area. "Ah ari! I didn't know you were coming!" Momiji said sitting on a wall I smiled and waved "hello Momiji!" I said.

He opens the gate revealing houses "wow a lot of people live here" I said and Haru nodded "ya" Momiji was telling me about a lollipop flavor he liked and I smiled he is so cute!

"There you are Haru this must be the girl" a man with black hair with a bang covering his eye said while walking up to us. "Hello I am Hatori sohoma" he said and I smiled "I am aria Suzuki nice to meet you"

He nodded "akito is ready" he said and he started walking off to a building with me, Haru, and Momiji in tow. "oh so your meeting the head" Momiji said his tone sounded sadder than before I wonder why that is.

"Ya" I sighed. We followed Hatori to a room and he opened a paper door. "Akito she's here" he said and I heard a laugh coming from the dark room. "Come in" someone said and Hatori gave me a nod.

I should probably be scared right now but for some reason Im not. Hatsuharu followed me into the dark room.

"leave hatsuharu" the cold voice said and Haru tensed sending me a worried glance before leaving the room. "Ah so you must be Aria Suzuki" the man with black hair said and she nodded and bowed "yes it is a pleasure to meet you!"

A dry laugh echoed through the room "im akito sohoma the head of the family and I heard that you know about the curse" he said lazily.

"yes and you can trust me to keep it a secret" "I think ill let hatsuharu play with you a bit longer and then he'll come crawling back to me like they all do along with my dear yuki" he said and I froze.

I wonder what yuki has to do with this. Oh ya thats right he's the rat the closest to the god. "Dismissed" he said and I stepped out of the room "are you ok did he hurt you?" Haru asked and I smiled "im fine haru-kun" he nodded

I turned to Hatori and I smiled "thank you sohoma-san for showing me the way" I said bowing and he nodded "no need to bow and your welcome"

I gave him one last wave before walking out if the house and I almost bumped into someone but Haru moved me out of the way

"hello sensei" Haru said and I saw a man with a smerk and dark grey hair. "So you must me miss Suzuki your as Charming as Tohru" he said in a weirdly pleasant voice.

Haru moved me away slightly from the older man and he nodded to him "we have to leave sensei see ya" he grabbed my hand and we walked in silence back to my house "see you at school tomorrow?" I asked and he nodded

"ya I have to go back home" I smiled "ok then" he left and I laid on my couch "that was mire stressful then I thought it would be" I mumbled.

I have writers block Please vote and comment