teasing kyo

Aria's POV

Soon everyone woke up and we were now looking for Beatles. I was holding Haru's hand while we walked with the group. Hatori stayed behind and was reading some book.

"ooo look I found one!" Momiji said happily. Tohru and kyo walked over to inspect it and I looked at them happily. They were too cute.

"Come Aria! Momiji said grabbing my hand and leading me over to the large Beatle on the tree. " its so cool" I said looking at it. I touched it and then it flew on me.

I let out a startled yelp but soon laughed it off. "Could you get off" I said. And kyo grabbed it setting it back on the tree. We walked around the wooded area inspecting multiple types of bugs and other things.

Today was pretty warm and afterwards we decided to go hang out on the beach. I laid out my towel and decided to sun bathe today.

I was laying down and I was playing with Haru's hair. "Eww there so lovely dovey it makes me sick" kyo said looking at us.

I sat up and smerked "if your so jealous just get with Tohru already we all know.its going to happen" I said and his face quickly heated up and he looked away causing us to chuckle.

"shut up!" He said and I laughed. "Im going to go for a walk" yuki said. We all nodded at him and Hiro went off to go answer a call.

"Hiro has a little sister!" Tohru said and I smiled "congratulations kid" I said he glared at me and Tohru water to do watermelon cutting.

But she wasnt quite strong enough to break it so Haru karate chopped them instead of getting a knife. Dam my boyfriend is strong I thought smugly.

We all went back to the beach after eating and I was laying on my stomach. Dozing off when I felt a shadow cover me.

Is it a cloud I thought but I felt eyes looking at me and I turned to see Shigure looking at me. I stood up and out my hands on my hips.

"Your perverted old man" I said with a glare he laughed "I wasnt looking I swear I just came here to tell you guys that akito is here and wants all of you except kyo, Tohru, and aria to go to the tiger guest house"

All of the sohomas moods fell and they all looked depressed. Haru came over to me and squeezed my hand "Well be back as soon as possible love you" he said kissing my forehead I smiled

"its okay I have Tohru and kyo to keep me company" I said he smiled softly at me before walking off with the rest of the group.

The three of us decided to change and go into the house. I had a slight headache today and I think its because I spent to much time in the sun.

I grabbed a fee pills and swallowed them with a glass of water. "Oh no are you feeling ill?" Tohru asked worriedly I shook my head "too much sun. I should be fine" I said she eyed be before pushing me down onto a couch.

"Well rest up anyways" she said in a motherly tone. I nodded knowing that she wasn't going to give in and kyo came out of the shower.

"Hey" I said looking up from.my book. He nodded and I decided that my headache wasn't as bad as before and I wanted to do something productive.

So I cleaned the house alongside Tohru and then we asked kyo what he wanted for dinner. "Pancakes?" He said and I smiled "breakfast for dinner I love the way you think" I said.

I decided to add chocolate chips and soon the other zodiac's came in. I felt Haru grab my hand and I smiled. "I wish I could hug you" he complained

I giggled and smiled. "You will someday but for now eat" I said handing him a plate. We all joked around as we ate but I felt like something was off.

All.the carefree energy form before was gone. And it was replaced with this fake enthusiasm. Similar to the one yuki had at school.

I decided not to ask any questions and to just enjoy the company if my friends and boyfriend. "wanna go for a walk?" He asked I nodded

"We'll be back" Haru said to the others. They nodded and we walked out if the door. It was a little cooler than before but not cold enough to need a jacket.

The sky was filled with stars and the moon was full. It lit up the sky giving enough light to see almost everything. Me and Haru walked along the beach holding each others hand.

Suddenly he pulled me into a hug and I looked at him in surprise. A poof of smoke covers him replacing him with a ox. "What was that for? Not that I minded" I said looking at him

"I don't know I just wanted one" I smiled. "I didn't notice before but your piercings on the ox look cute" I said

He rolled his eyes the best he could in cows form. "this makes.me feel tall" I said jokingly and he laughed. Another poof of smoke covered him and I turned around calmly.

He grabbed my hand again and I looked at him my cheeks dusted pink at how close he was. His lips touched mine and we shared a sweet short kiss.

My heart started racing ANF my face was burning red "ready to head back?" He asked smirking at my blushing face. "U-um yes" I said and he chuckled.

We walked back to the house and went to our rooms. "night Haru" I said he returned it with a goodnight before closing the door. I smiled inwardly and touched my lips.

I love that boy too boy for my own good.

Sorry for the shitty chapter but Please vote and comment