Zodiacs

Please support the_real_toto she is such a huge supporter and I like her writing. If you want another x Haru after this one go check out Hers.

Aria's POV

I was waiting at the end of the block where Haru usually dropped me off. The stars were out and it was a full moon tonight.
The wind gently blew sending my orange hair flying with the direction of the wind.

"sorry for keeping you waiting" I heard a calm voice say and I turned and smiled at him "hi Haru" I greeted and he smiled at me.

"come on" He grabbed my hand and my face started to heat up. I followed him. After a fee minutes I realised where we were going.

We arrived at our Destination and I looked around in awe. He had a little picnic set up. I smiled at him "its so cute" I said and he showed his hands in his pockets.

"I'm glad you liked it. I only brought dessert though I figured you already had dinner" he said and I smiled at him. We walked over to the blanket and I sat down.

"here you go" he said handing me ice cream "how did you know my favorite flavor?" I asked blushing and he rolled his eyes playfully "you don't remember telling me?"

And then I realised that one time when we were taking the topic of ice cream came up and he asked me my favorite flavor and his is also chocolate.

"you remembered" I said with a hint on pink on my cheeks. He smiled "of course everything you say I remember" I looked down trying to control the major blush on my face.

We ate our ice cream and I looked st the stars. They were so pretty. "beautiful" I said quietly "you are" he said and I turned to look at him and he had a smerk plastered on his face.

"y-you know Im engaged right you can't keep teasing me" I said flustered. He laughed a genuine laugh and it sounded like music to my ears. "So? You can love who you want" he said and I turned away "if only it was that easy" I mumbled to myself

"what?" He asked and I shook my head "its nothing let's just enjoy the stars" I said laying on my back. I was starting to get cold and goose bumps rose on my skin.

"here" Haru said while taking off his jacket and I looked at it hesitantly "won't you get cold?" I asked and he shook his head "no" I grabbed it and I shrugged it on.

Haru's scent was coming from the jacket calming me down. I looked uo at the stars but my eyes kept dropping. Eventually I lost the battle of keeping myself awake and fell asleep into a deep dream less slumber.

Haru's POV

I looker over at aria and I saw that she was asleep. Soft snores came from her mouth and I smiled. She looks so peaceful when she sleeps.

I rolled on my side and looked at her. I pushed a strand of hair that was on her face off and I smiled. "Aria" I cooed softly trying to wake her but she groaned and snuggled deeper into my jacket.

I smiled I guess were sleeping here.

Aria's POV

I woke up and the sun was shining on me and I opened my eyes fully to find a cow?! I shot up off the ground as I looked st the cow in shock.

It tilted its head at me and I did the same. Elbow did a cow get here and where is Haru? "Hey big guy are you lost?" I asked the cow and it trotted uo to me.

Suddenly smoke covers the cow revealing a very naked Haru. "Ahh!" I said covering my eyes and he laughed but it sounded nervous.

"you can look now" he said and I peeked through my fingers to make sure he was dressed before lowering my hands. "Haru were....you that cow?" I asked and he scratched the back of his neck.

"yes?" He said and I started pacing "how is that even possible?!" I said and he grabbed my shoulder "calm down" I took a deep breath and I looked at him.

"im clam" I said and he nodded "let me drop you at your house before I have to go visit a friend." I nodded and I followed Haru down the hill after picking up our mess.

"so why are you a cow?" I asked and he shrugged "you know the zodiac right?" And I nodded "ya Im year of the ox" I said and he smiled.

"well my family is possessed with the zodiac spirits and Im obviously the ox. Yuki is the rat, kagura the boar, Ayame the snake, Shigure is a dirty dog, kisa is the tiger along with Hiro who is the sheep. Hatori is the dragon, rin is the horse and kyo is the cat you were playing with in the ally way. And we have the rooster and Momiji is the rabbit. We transform when hugged by the opposite sex" he explained and I nodded

"Were here" I said realizing that we walked all the way to my house. "Thank you for last night Haru" I said and I turned and I entered my house while he walked off.

Today was a weekend and I decided to go take a shower. I still had his jacket and I put it Im the wash. Then I realized kyo was the cat?! I blushed I was running him and calling him a cute kitty.

I wanted to scream I was so embarrassed but in my defense I didn't know he was the cat. Ill have to apologize the next time I see him.

I got into the shower and I took an hour before walking out and wrapping a towel around my exposed body. I brushed my hair and I got dressed for the day Im a black crop top and black ripped skinny jeans. I decided that I would go to the store and buy a few things.

•••

I was on my way back from the store struggling while I held too many bags of groceries when I felt someone take half if them.

"need help" I heard Haru's voice say and I knew he was smerking at me. "Thanks" I said and we walked in comfortable silence but something seemed off.

"are you ok Haru?" I asked him and he nodded "ya its just my friend pissed me off" he said and I sighed. "Well if you need to talk I'm here" he nodded and he helped me put away groceries.

"would you like to stay for lunch?" I asked and he nodded. I smiled in started making salmon rice balls. He helped and I was making a rice ball while laughing at Haru.

"your supposed to do it like this" I said and I showed him but he was still having trouble and I laughed as his brows knit together in concentration.

"here try this" I said raising my finished rice ball to his mouth. He took an bite and hummed "its really good" he said and I handed him four of them. "Go eat I cook" I said in a playful tone

He shrugged and ate happily at the table. I finished and I set them in the center for the table and I took one. "Delicious" we said at the same time.

I really enjoy Haru's company I thought and I laughed at a joke Haru told me. I could get used to this.

A/n im going to to a q&A and do any of you have any questions and the idea is from the_real_toto. Please vote and comment