•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛᴇɴ•

||𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐘 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐀 𝐁𝐔𝐆||

When you walked out of the venue disheartened thinking how Jungkook had left without you and how you didn't have a ride back home, the male surprised you yet again when his chauffeur Paul came forward informing you how Jungkook had instructed him to take you back home. A smile broke on your face as you thought about the cute male who could never bring himself to put anyone in trouble knowingly.

After an hour of your journey back to home came to an end as you got off the car making your way inside the elevator. Your previous dull mood was now better from Jungkook's little act of kindness, you mentally noted to yourself that you'd thank him the first thing after reaching home. Those little things actually made you happy, a little bit of people's appreciation could make you smile big and forget about all your worries.

Punching on the passcode you opened the of your apartment before slipping inside. You took your heels off placing them neatly on the door step before walking further into the apartment. Your eyes took in the silent surroundings and you found yourself frowning seeing the lights dimmed. Wasn't he home yet? You thought to yourself turning the few of the lights on, you went inside the kitchen to get yourself a glass of water.

Gulping down the cold liquid you sighed in satisfaction before deciding to freshen up. You walked in your room before taking off your makeup and accessories. You walked in the bathroom wanting to take a cold shower. Stripping off your clothes you stood under the shower sighing in content as the cold water managed to snatch away all the tiredness from your exhausted body. Late night showers were the best.

After a long shower you got off the bathroom and stood in front the mirror to do your night routine. Somehow all those previous events from the night had managed to stay far off your mind. Finishing everything you got out of your room to check if Jungkook had returned yet. You were just hoping he wouldn't come home drunk tonight.