𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐌𝐞 𝐍𝐨𝐭- 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫-𝐉𝐨𝐲

**Y/N's POV**

**Y/N's POV**

"Baby we gotta get a move on it or else we'll be late!" I yelled from downstairs for the second time. "Can you come help zip my dress up please?" My girlfriend yelled back. I quickly set down my glass and went upstairs to our master bedroom when I walked into the bathroom my breath was quickly caught in my throat.

My girlfriend Anya was honestly the most gorgeous woman I had ever laid eyes on after almost five years of dating and I still couldn't believe I was able to call her mine. Everything about her was perfect in my eyes.

"You might want to wipe your mouth. I think I see a little drool babe" Anya said with a giggle as she looked at me through the mirror. I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and felt my face get hot as I smiled "sorry you just look breathtaking baby" I replied as I walked up behind her and placed a kiss on her neck before she lifted her hair out of the way as I zipped up her dress. "I could say the same about you. The way that suit fits is just perfect." She said as she kissed me once more.

Tonight was a pretty big night for me. The real estate company I worked for was hosting their annual Christmas party. Even though Anya and I have been dating for so long she's yet to meet all of my coworkers since significant others aren't usually allowed at the Christmas party.

Anya did one final look over at herself before she grabbed her small clutch and grabbed my hand as she led me out of our room. I helped her slip on her jacket before I grabbed my own and then opened the door leading to the garage since it was already snowing a little bit so I decided it was best to take the Range Rover.

Once Anya was in I hurried to the driver's side and got in. I backed out of the garage and waited for the door to fully close before I pulled away. Anya turned on the radio and quickly put it on her favorite radio station, which played constant Christmas music. Hearing her quietly sing along to the song that was playing filled my heart with so much joy. She reached over the center console and grabbed my hand placing it on her lap as she played with my fingers making me smile.

I remember the first time I met Anya my nephew Jayden was in her freshman Spanish class and he always talked about how amazing of a teacher she was. He played on the school's basketball team and he introduced us the moment I met her. I was captivated by her beauty.

A few months later Jayden said he had mentioned to her that I was a real estate agent when he overheard Anya talking to another teacher about wanting to look for a house to buy. A day later, she contacted me and set up a meeting over coffee to talk about the things she wanted in her home.

It was easy to talk to her, she made me laugh and I enjoyed working with her. I was never the type to step over the boundaries of being a professional while I worked but with Anya, I felt like I needed to because of how comfortable she made me. The way our conversations just flowed so easily was something I had never experienced with someone else in my entire life. When I finally sold her the house that's when I asked if she would go out on a date with me she didn't give me an answer for a few seconds and I felt like the biggest idiot ever. But then the biggest smile spread across her face and she told me she would love to and things were history since then.