Chapter XIX - Naru

~Previously~

Some really artistic literature.

~Now~

I reached a hand up to my lips and wiped some saliva off my mouth. I smiled a goofy grin up to... My boyfriend =°^°=

"Come on, we need to get dressed if we plan on going on a date."

I just nodded my head. I reached into the dresser and pulled out an outfit. Now that I could see colors I could rely on myself to pick out my clothing instead of listening to Kuruma or guessing.

"Hey Naru, can I dress you up?"

"Why?"

"Don't be stupid! Just answer the question!" he said with a really adorable blush

"Oh, fine... But only if I can do the same for you."

"Deal. My turn first though," he says while smirking. He went through his drawers and pulled out a white shirt with a orange flannel and khakis. I grabbed a random button up, black jeans, and sneakers. We exchanged outfits and blushed as I quickly went to the bathroom to change.

I closed the door behind me quickly, still blushing. I locked the door and timidly began to undress. I put the clothing on and looked at myself for a few moments before joining Sasuke in the living room. I can't believe me and Sasu are... in a relationship °^°

"Are you ready to go?" He asked with a gentle smooth voice. The sound of it reminded me of honey. I just nodded in response. It's crazy that I can see again... I know that it's only been two weeks... But in this new world the colors are so different. Sasuke looks even more handsome this way as well... The butterflies in my stomach feel like they're going to burst out of me.

"Come on then, do you need me to hold your hand or something?" He said in an amused voice.

"W-what, why would I need you to d-do something like that" I stammered over my words blushing in the process.

He smiled and responded, "well since you were just standing there staring at me I figured you wanted something"

"N-no, I'm... Just not used to seeing you... Like this."

"Right, well let's go"

I nodded joyfully and walked out the door behind him. As we were walking I asked him, "where are we going Sasu?"

"I'll surprise you, I saw a nice place when I went shopping the other day"

I smiled and thought of all the nice things we could do from now on. I blushed thinking of holding hands with him... Why did he have to make that comment. I kept glancing down to his hands which showed his strength. They were pale with barely visible veins and well kept nails. They looked like they had a nice gloss coating on them. Sasu always takes such good care of himself... the smallest things he does makes him more handsome. But his sweet and caring personality is what's the most attractive.

Without even thinking further I impulsively, yet timidly grabbed his hand and stood a little closer to him. I couldn't bare to look up to him but I could feel his stare. I blushed as he rubbed the top of my hand with his thumb. Everywhere he touches makes me go crazy. I love it.

I been daydreaming of earlier... The way he kissed me. The passion I felt as our lips moved together. The Sparks I felt when he touched my shoulder... The pleasure I felt when he used his tongue to... Do the things that he did. The way he caressed my chest. It all makes me feel so good. I've never felt this way before.

While suck in my thoughts I didn't notice my entire face getting redder. My entire body felt warmer and it felt like there was steam coming off my face. This entire time I had been looking at my feet, still using my chakra to sense my surroundings out of habit. I could tell he was looking at me. I could see his caring eyes and smile widen as my face got more red.

"What are you thinking about Naru?"

"Oh! U-umm... Nothing really... Just about err,  earlier..."

"What about it?"

"N-nothing really!" I exclaimed nervously

"Hmm, are you sure, because I was just thinking about our kiss earlier."

I stopped in my tracks. He knows what I was thinking about. And he's teasing me! I pouted and crossed my arms, letting go of his hand momentarily. This made him pout as well. I smirked and started to tease him as well. It's not every day that you see him blush you know... Well maybe for me.

"Fine, if you won't hold my hand then I will just have to be close to you is a different way"

I was confused if what he meant until I felt his arm slip around my waist and his hand rest on my hip farthest from him. His thumb took hold of my belt loop as he started to walk again.

My arms uncrossed and I didn't know where to put them. So I put one over his shoulders, to be more comfortable... I smiled as I saw his cheeks become rosey pink. Just then he stopped and I almost tripped, but he just tightened his grip on my waist, making a shiver go up my spine.

"We're here"

I looked up and saw a restaurant called Ootsuka. When we entered I immediately smelled the amazing smell of ramen and I smiled as I almost bounced up and down from excitement. It's been forever since I've had ramen. I'm so glad they have it here.

"I thought you'd like it Naru," Sasu says as he leaned down to kiss my head. My heart went ablaze and it felt like it was beating like I just ran as marathon.

I was about to touch the spot where he kissed when he ran his fingers through my hair making me hum in delight. I don't know why but this kind of physical affection feels so good...

KISS COUNT: 2
TIME LEFT: 23 weeks