Chapter X - Naru

~ Previously ~

I hope that Naru is okay, he always somehow finds himself in trouble.

~Now~

It has been about 30 minutes since we began walking and we have already reached the library. I'm currently trying to find anything about this world. I need to gather information if we're going to be staying in this place for an undeterminded time. So far I know that you shouldn't walk out in front of what they call a street. From what I can tell those fast things are called cars and they're used for transportation. There are other transportation devices like trains, planes, and bicycles. Each one is extremely fast and can cause extranomicle damage if you're hit by it.

Another thing that I've learned is that People don't know everyone else like in the villages back at home. Everyone has thier own family and friends, which they meet at school mostly. There's also technology, like cellphones, computers, and tvs. I learned the last detail from Suki. She's pretty packed tight with info. It was deffinitly a good decision to befriend her.

I was done in the library, only finding a small amount of information. We began walking again. I assume that we're going home, but I'm not done in town yet. "Hey, Kioshi..."

"Yeah?"

"Do you know any place where I can train?"

"Train?"

"Yeah, ya know, the place where you get stronger."

"Ah, you mean the gym."

"Yeah, do you guys have one of those?"

"Of course, you wanna go there?"

"If you don't mind that is..."

" Yeah, I don't have a problem with it, I don't really have anywhere to be right now anyways. It's summer break after all."

"Summer break?" and so he told me all about how they take a 3 month break every school year. While he was telling me about that we switched directions and started heading to this gym he spoke about as well.

Once we got to a large buiding, one not as tall as the library though. We walked in and went up to the front desk. There was a nice looking lady who sat there.

"Hello, how may I help you?"

"Ah, yeah, we would like to make a membership for my friend here."

"Alright, how long would you like the memebership?" she said as both of them looked towards me.

"Ah, a year."

"Okay, I'll set it up, our gym doesn't cost any money, but there are some rooms that are for people who have lessons like yoga or weight trainin lessons, which you do have to pay for. Would you like to perchase any lessons?"

"Ah, no, I'm perfectly fine."

"Alright, if that will be all then I'll get your card ready."

"Thank you."

"You want me to stay here or can you handle it from here?"

"I got it from here, thanks."

"You know your way back from here right?"

I don't, but I can just track Sasukes chakra back to the house, "yeah, I got it."

"Alright, what time do you think you'll be back?"

"Eight maybe..."

"Alright, I'll tell the others when they get back. " and with that he left. I waited and the lady came back with a card in hand. She handed it to me and pointed me down a hall and gave me directions to the area that I'm allowed with my non-purchaced membership. I walked and I came to a room, I opened it and saw a couple people in there. I looked around and saw weights and some other things that people were using. I'm only here for strength and endurance training, so I don't think I'll need them... exept maybe that thing that person is running on.

I walk down the room over to the weights and begin traing. I decided that I should probably talk to Kurama and tell him what I've found out about this world. I focus and soon make a mind link between me and him, "Kurama, wake up you dumb fox."

"What you brat, I was having the best dream, this must be good," he bit back, I laughed off is seemingly rude words. Kurama and I are close, and though it sounds like we aren't on the best terms, we know eachothe more then anyone else.

"I found out some more stuff about where we are." and so I told him all about it, "And now I'm lifting weights as they call it in order to build more muscle."

"If you want then you can train in your mindscape too. I can teach you some tricks and then while you're in here I can take over your body temporarly and continue the pesky streagnth building."

"That sounds great." And so, for the next hour I found myself training and learning new techniques. For the little amount of time that past I accomlished a lot. Though, like allgood things, it must come to an end. The gym was closing and from what I can tell it's only about 6:30. Maybe an early closing.

I tracked down Sasu's chakra signiture and followed it until I came across a big part of town from what I could tell form the loud sounds of cars passing by the the vast amount of people walking down the streets. I walked until I could feel his signiture right behind the corner.

I walked around the corner and used my chakra to sense around me to the point where I could basically feel where everything was. What I saw shocked me. Both Sasu and Suki were yelling at each other angrily. I wonder what happened. I ran towards them to try and break it up right before Suki was about to hit one of the few people who have truly exepted me for who I really am. I ran faster, but I was worn out from training so hard jsut half an hour ago.

But hope was not lost, in desperation to break the fight up before either one of them were seriously hurt I ran faster. I jumped just im the nick of time and pushed Sasu to the ground. It was the only thing that I could think of in order to snap them both out of it, esspecially the can be hot headed Sasuke. Meanwhile the only thing that was going through my head was what the hell.