Chapter XIII - Sasu

~Previously~

I fell into a deep sleep, too tired to care or even think about sasu's suggestive words.

~Now~

Naruto fell asleep really fast, but I didn't get much luck. My brain is rushing with so many thoughts from today it's almost unbearable.

I could feel my face getting red from just thinking about it. The feeling of Naru on top of me. The feeling of our... Touching together. It makes me feel hot thinking about it. Oh god. I think this crush is a little more then just a crush. The way I get mad when Suki makes him blush, how he's cute even when he cries, and how even thinking of  how Suki is right and Naru doesn't like men makes my heart hurt so bad. It's terrifying to me thinking about how Naru might not like me.

I slapped my cheeks and looked on the side tabel to see a clock, it said 1 am. We probably have stuff to do tomorrow, I know I should probably get some sleep.... But I can't get my mind off him! His toned muscles, his cute facial expressions, his dense personality... Everything about him is perfect.

It's kind of ironic you know? In Konoha every single girl that is available fawns over me. Wishes I would glance in their direction. Dreams of talking with me. And I'm so completely revolted by them that I'm completely gay. Not a single ounce in me can look at a female and feel attraction. And yet I had never realized that until I met Naru. The one person everyone hates. We'd be such a power couple!

How did I never realize that I was gay before... I never liked girls, no matter how much they liked me. When all my male classmates would talk about girls and their... Assets I never felt the same way as them. I just thought I hadn't met the right one yet. Apparently there is no "right" women for me... Oh well, not that I care. The only person I want to be with is him...

Omg, am I really fangirling? Maybe I need some sleep... And with that I dozed off only to wake up feeling the hardwood floor underneath me. I took a deep breath in only to smell the scent of shampoo and sweat. I opened my eyes and saw Naru against my bare chest. His soft hair tickling my collarbone.

I felt my entire face turn red. I became all too aware of his hands on my back and his lips against my bare skin. And his leg in between my legs. And his soft beautiful features. I don't think I've ever seen him fully relaxed until now. It's crazy how fucking attractive he is.

Without even realizing it time flew by so quickly that 45 minutes past. I enjoyed every second of being this close to him. I only came to my senses when I felt his eyelashes move a little bit as his eyes clenched together a little as a sign of him waking up. It was too late to move, I probably would just scare him if I moved fast now.

The only choice was to wait for him to wake up. Maybe I'll be able to get a cute reaction out of him.

I felt his arms tighten around me and he brought me even closer to him. He's so incredibly adorable. If only he did this when he was awake... That would be complete bliss.

I heard a groan and then a yawn as he finally started waking up fully. He opened his eyes and I felt his chakra scan the room. I could feel my heart pounding, I just hope he can't. As I expected, he jolted a tad bit, but not as much as he I thought he would. He was still holding onto me. He looked up to me as if checking if I was still awake.

He tapped me on the back and whispered, "Sasu... Are you awake?" He spoke timidly and had a light blush on his cheeks.

"I'm awake"

"oh" .... "OH!"

And finally it registered. He jumped off of me and started appologising profusely. He's so cute. That's something new I didn't know... He's not a morning person.

"It's alright Naru..." I rubbed his hair only making him redder, "did you sleep well?"

"Really well..."

"That's good," I said as I went to rub his cheek that had three whiskers on each side. Instinctively his eyes closed and his head leaned into my hand. "Your cheeks are warm."

His eyes shot open finally starting to wake up more. And immediately he turned into a tomato. My favorite. But even still he didn't stop me from rubbing his cheek. And regardless of his embarrassment he was still relaxed.

It makes my heart melt seeing him like this. Maybe I should sneak into bed with him every night.... But then he might catch on. Oh well.

"U-umm... Sasu?"

"Yeah?"

" What are you doing?"

I slowly stop and think for an excuse, "oh, I was just curious about your whiskers"

"Oh, I don't really know why they're there. I'm guessing it has to do with Kuruma."

"You've mentioned that name before..."

"Oh yeah... That's the nine tails' name. It might shock you but Kuruma is actually really nice. People make him out to be mean but he only hurts people when they try to seal him into humans."

"Oh, how do you know?"

"Well... I sort of talk to him ya know?"

"How??"

"I just kind of think to him."

"Oh, that's cool. You should tell him hi for me."

He paused for a moment and closed his eyes, "he says hi back."

I look over at the night stand and see it's already 8, "it should be time for breakfast."

And sure enough, as soon as I put on a shirt and got to watch Naru put on pants and a t-shirt I could smell food coming from the kitchen. Me and Naru walk there to see Auntie making rice and soup.
Suki was already there... Just the sight of her makes my want to bite my tongue off. Or cut hers out. I'd be easier for me if she'd just shut up. Knowing her though...

Naru looked at me in worry. I calm my anger and smile to him to calm his mind. I'm guessing his could feel my negitivity. I just can't help it. I know I'm just insecure, but it scares me thinking that Naru might actually like her.

"Good morning kids!"

"Goodmorning Auntie!"

We said in unison, Suki just glared at me. Dang, that girl has some major issues... We sat down and ate breakfast after Kioshi came in.

While we were eating Naru spoke up and said, "I'm going to the gym again today."

"Oh Naru, speaking of yesterday I bought the clothing. I also got some workout clothing."

"Oh, that's usefully, thank you so much!"

Of course Suki had to speak up, "it was actually my idea Naru! Aren't I so thoughtful!"

"Oh... Um, yeah sure."

This bitch better be fucking kidding me. She's worse then Sakura fresh out of graduating the academy. Right before I had to chance to speak up Kioshi spoke.

"Suki... Watch your words."

She just gave him a glare and stood up and went to her room. Kioshi sighed, "even tho she's older then my by 2 years she doesn't act like it"

"How old is she?"

"16, almost 17"

"Shes about the same age as us?" I said in disbelief." In my mind I was thinking that she acted like a literal 13 year old.

"Yeah, sadly she's become infatuated In the idea of blond men. When she was a bit younger she got together with many Japanese men. All of them broke her heart, until a blond guy treated her right. But he died in a car accident. So I think she believes that Naruto is a reincarnation of him to fill the void in her heart."

"That would explain the crazy, " I whispered under my breath.

Naruto was thinking for a moment until his eyes lit up. I just know he has a bad idea...