Chapter XI - Sasu

*Trigger warning: HOMOPHOBIA and the F-slur*

~Previously~

Meanwhile the only thing going through my head was what the fuck

~Now~

The trip to the store was nothing buy awkward. Suki was finally showing her true colors and I was getting annoyed. The entire time she was showing me the way to the store she was bitching about how "Just because I seem to know Naru he obviously doesn't like me more then he likes her." She even had the audacity to tell me that she plans on marrying him and how she's saved his life and that I owe her. Bitch, I don't owe you anything, if anything you should owe me after having to be put through this bull for 45 minutes.

Thankfully we finally got to the store district and she showed me a couple stores that I could choose from. At least she's somewhat useful in the sense of a map. She's flat like one too. Not that it matters. She's just a bitch.

I picked a store at random. I walked in and looked around first. It looked quite odd, there were fake people like structures all over the place, probably for advertising the clothing since that seemed to be the main purpose of them. I just found them creepy. I looked around and picked some averege looking clohtes from what I've seen others wearing.

Just some jeans and some t-shirts. I also got some clothes that seemed nice to work out in, just in case we need them. I got some other stuff like pajamas. I'm not sure what Naru's sleeping habits are, but I just like to sleep in pj pants. It's comfy and warm and I don't feel as exposed. I'm not sure what he sleeps in tho, maybe the same.

I Should find out more about him, he is such an anamaly to me. I got more clothes and some exesories if Naru wants them, I don't know what he would actually wear. He told me to just pick some stuff out, so I guess I can just dress him up. I'm sure we're close to the same size so I'm sure that we can just share clothes.

I finished up and by the time I was done it was getting close to dark. Suki paid and we began to leave. "You better have gotten my Naru cute clothes, if you didn't then I'll make sure to make you wear the ugly clothes that you probaby got since I don't ever see you with a fashion sense."

"You know what Suki, how about you just go fuck yourself. You don't know me or anything about Naru. He's not yours and you don't have the right to call him that."

" You ass! I don't think you deserve to call him that. How can you say that when you don't even know our relationship?"

"Well I might not know the real Naru as much as I'd like, but I know him far more then you do. I know enough about him to know he doesn't date cunts like you so how about about you go and fuck yourself and never come near him ever again."

" Oh, really? You might just be wrong about that. Naru sees me for who I am and he doesn't think I'm a cunt so in the end who's really winning here?"

" I can't believe in a million years that he'd date you, as far as I know he just considers you someone who decided to save him or whatever and that's it."

"You know what I think Sasu~ I think you're just jealous because I can make him blush and see all his cute reactions unlike you."

"Well, have you seen him cry? Have you seen him actulaly laugh, not that one that he makes when someone makes a joke, the kind that he actually seems like he's having fun. I've never seen him laugh like that around you, so I don't think he actually likes you. I don't think he could actualy like you ever. "

"What do you know? You're just a random person. Someone with averge looks, nothing is specail about you except your huge ego, and it's not special in a good way. Me on the other hand is gorgeous and is to die for."

"You gorgeous? Impossible."

"!!! Even if I'm not the best looking I have a better chance then you. I'm a female, males are just naturally attracted to girls, and unless you magially don't have a dick then I will always have better chances then a gay fag like you. Tho... It might be small enough for you to pass as a girl."

"Homophobic much? I think you're just not willing to except someone as cute as Naru can be anything else other then straight. You're just a bitch who has no more then three braincells so how about you shut your mouth before you say anything more that you'll regrett."

"You fucking bitch! I'm gonna beat your faggot ass!" she started running towards me with her fist in the air about to strike. I was about to counter attack when I was pushed to the ground. The impact from the ground knocked me out of my anger and into surprise. Either I was too worked up to be able to accuratly sense my surroundings, I've gotten rusty, or this person is just highly capable of hiding their scent. Or, all three.

Once I got a hold of my senses again I opened my eyes to see Naru on top of me. I mean, I knew I wanted him to be on top of me, but not like this. "W-what are you doing here?"

"I got done in the library and I thought you guys would already be home, but when I tracked you down I found you here," he turned over to Suki with anger forming on his face, "I don't know what the fuck you were trying to do Suki, but if you dont quit then I will interfere more, and no one but you will be getting hurt."

"But!"

"No fucking buts Suki, go home."

"I thought you liked me Naru!"

"I don't feel comfortable with you calling me that. Only people close to me can, so please don't. Please reconsider your feelings for me and accept that I don't feel the same way. If I find out that you're mean to Sasu again tho, I won't be as nice. You don't really care about me if you don't care about what I want. So please just respect my choices."

At this point I wasn't even listening to the conversation. All I was thinking about was that Naru was still on me... Though he was sitting up and I was still laying down, if you were looking at us without any sort of context I'm sure you'd be thinking something differently... The next thing I knew my face was tomato red and Suki was gone.

naru looked down and saw me, his face quickly turning red as he saw our position. He appologised profusely as he stood up. We walked home and I don't think I'll ever be forgetting the feeling of Naru sitting on top of me any time soon...