Chapter XXIV - Sasu

~Previously~

"A smile crept onto my face at how much I loved this man."

~Now~

 It's been a while since our last sexual encounter, about four days ago to be exact. I haven't even gotten kisses since then. He's been really busy lately. Something about the gym and a restaurant down town. 

Apparently he got a job working as a chef after he brought a lunch with him to the gym and shared it. And it just so happens that he shared it with the owner's son of some prestigious restaurant, ending up with him getting a job. 

I don't know why a job would take up so much of his time though. I only really get to see him in the late evening and in the morning. He's been working a lot of "doubles", whatever that means. I grumble to myself as I walk through town, which had a bunch of decorations up.

Why was I in town? I was going to the restaurant that has stealing my precious time with my Naru. I hope that there's a table free, it seems really busy today, no scratch that, all week. Maybe there's some festival going on and that's why Naru's so busy. 

Once I got to the supposed building I could already tell it would be hard to get in. Oh well, I'm sure I can do it. Maybe I could use my standing with Naru to my benefit? He did say that he became really popular and even became the head chef in only three weeks after the last one quit, being best friends with the owner's son or something like that.  

... I can't believe its been a month since we got stuck here. I shake my head to remove the mixed feelings as I walked through the double doors. 

I could already see quite a few people sitting in benches, from what it looks like waiting for their tables to be ready. This will be quite difficult. 

"Welcome in! Do you have a reservation?" the nice lady spoke, obviously she was the hostess. Wait, crap, did she say reservation? I nervously shake my head no and she almost seemed to roll her eyes. Okay, that's uncalled for. 

Her kind demeanor switch almost instantly, "Sir, unfortunately you must need a reservation to get a table. Not to mention this is a high end restaurant," she looked up and down at my clothing, "You won't be able to afford it." 

 Now don't get me wrong, I've changed a lot in the past month, no longer the pompous ass that I was before, but I still don't enjoy it when people treat me less than over something so stupid. Plus, who is she to assume my status just because of my clothing? 

I get that she probably is just stressed, it's hella busy here, but that doesn't warrant her behavior. If she cant handle a shift like this then she shouldn't be working here. "Miss, I only want a table, and I can assure you I can afford it." 

"Well obviously you don't want a table that bad if you can't even be presentable. There are many people here that deserve a table more than you, people who at least tried to make themselves look good. Just because you have a pretty face doesn't mean you can just dress like a slob. Now please leave before I get my brother to kick you out." 

"You can't just kick me out for asking for a table. Look, I'm not asking for trouble, but how I dress shouldn't even be a concern of yours." I sigh knowing this will take a while. 

"Well obviously by the way you talk to me you don't know who I am. Now unless you want to deal with my less forgiving brother I'd get the hell out," she pointed to the door as if I'd take her up on her offer. 

But the way she talked, it just gave me an idea about who her brother was, and if I'm right then talking to him might be easier then talking to his cunt of a sister. "Well then I guess I'll just have to talk to your brother." 

She only smirked and seemingly went to go get her precious brother. It didn't take long for her to come back with someone who matched the description Naruto gave me perfectly. Dark brown hair, a bit of stubble, quite a bit taller then me. What, did she think I'd be afraid of him? I've fought people a foot taller then me, and let me tell you, height does not equal strength. 

"Hey," a honey, yet aggravated voice spoke up, "Listen, I don't care if you and your girlfriend broke up with you recently, that doesn't give you the right to sexually harass my sister, now I'd like you to calmly leave." 

If I didn't have so much practice controlling my facial reactions I'm sure the shock and hate for this bitch who was hiding right behind the man in front of me, pretending to be afraid.. it would be more then just a facial expression that would come from me. Just as I was about to defend myself, to set the story straight, a familiar voice peaked my interest. 

"Hey, Haru, why did you leave so... what's going on here?" It was Naru, he hadn't noticed me quite yet, but he did notice the obvious scowl on this Haru guy's face. 

Haru spoke up calmly, "Oh, this guy won't leave Kari alone, presumably salty about his recent break up. I asked him to leave, but I doubt he will." I don't think I've been this annoyed in the past month alone, scratch that, Saku is still annoying as fuck. I hate it when people make up shit about me. 

Naru looked over to me, confusion immediately crossing his cute features. As soon as Naru got close  to be standing next to Haru she clung to Naru's arm, using it as some form of protection, I tried my best not to scoff. If that shit happened before I would have gotten so jealous, but I know Naruto is mine. It was almost funny how he didn't even give any mind to the the bitch clinging to him. 

"Narutooo~ he won't stop saying gross things to me. Tell him to leave me alone!" Her bitch ass voice hurt my eardrums. What, did she really think he'd take her side? Maybe if it wasn't me, but she didn't know that. It was almost funny watching as Naruto's confusion turned into a scowl. 

The bitch sent me a smirk thinking that she had Naru wrapped around her fingers, probably thinking his expresion was ment for me. I just waited, knowing Naruto would fix everything. 

"Kari," she perked up as he spoke to her, "let me go." oh fuck, he's mad. 

"what- why are you mad at me?!" she basically screached as she pointed her finger towards me, "He literally touched my ass!" 

Oh god, please Naru, say something, cuz every second this Haru guy seems closer to causing a scene. 

Naruto spoke up thankfully, "Why am I mad at you? Who wouldn't be mad at a lying bitch?" 

Haru's scowl immediately dropped as it turned into confusion and anger towards Naru, "Why are you accusing Kari of lying? You don't even have proof!" 

"Well considering Sasuke over here is my boyfriend and is gay..." The sibling's eyes widened, both for different reasons. Haru's seamingly of recognition of the name, and Kari's of the biggest "oh shit" face I've ever seen as she slowly let go of my boyfriends arm. Naru continued, "Now where did this story of a girlfriend come from? Please tell me Kari." 

The only thing she could do was sputter over her words and her eyes started tearing up. Haru sent me a look of apology and glared at his sister. Haru ended up asking for the real story, which I gladly told. 

"Dad didn't teach you to be a spoiled brat, so who did? was it that boyfriend of yours?" At this point she was crying, but he didn't let up, "Take your break, I'll be speaking to dad about this later... Sasuke, I'm deeply sorry for my sister's behavior, please let me make it up to you. I'm sure there's a table around here somewhere." I gladly accepted. 

I got seated right at the bar where I could watch Naru cook, which I always enjoy. The rest of the day went by relatively fast. At the end of Naruto's shift, after the restaurant closed me and Naruto had a few drinks, on the house thanks to Haru's dad. I got quite buzzed after a few shots, while Naru didn't seem affected at all. We ended the night with a few more, making me officially drunk. 

We walked home with me leaning on his shoulder, most likely spouting a load of bullshit. My head felt fuzzy, and yet everything was so funny. It wasn't that funny once I was puking up my guts though... especially since Naru refused to kiss me on the lips all night long, even after I brushed my teeth. 

KISS COUNT: 22
TIME LEFT: 4 Weeks