Chapter XXVI - Sasu/Naru

~Previously~

"He got up and started walking away, which confused me slightly, "Alright, wait right here then." Having no other choice, I did indeed wait, impatiently at that.

~Now~

I got dressed into a pair of sweats and a plain t-shirt that was still in the bathroom, and walked calmly out of the house, where I immediately started sprinting to the closest convenience store, which was only two blocks down. 

Once I got there, I pushed aside my slight embarrassment and walked over to the section with condoms and lube. I don't know if we'll actually have sex, but call it a gut feeling. 

I soon learned that it is easier to pick out the condoms than the lube. Why does every fucking lube have glycerin in it? I ain't putting sugar up my, or Naru's, ass. Once I finally got what I needed I checked out, thankful that there was no one else in the store, and booked it back to the house. 

Thankfully, it had only been 10 minutes. I got back to our room and walked in. My chest filled with joy as he smiled up at me from where he was sitting on the bed. He's so cute. Eventually, he noticed the bag and looked up at me questioningly. I simply just put the bag into the nightstand to use later if need be. 

As expected, he pouted a little, so I kissed him gently. Right as I could feel him starting to move away, I grabbed him by the back of the head to keep him in place. Usually, I wouldn't have the confidence to do all of this, but seeing his reactions is worth it. 

A part of me wanted him to dominate me again, but the other was saying the opposite. I decided to take it slow and see how it plays out. 

I look at his face, taking in all his cute features. From his long eyelashes to his rosey whiskered cheeks all the way to his soft, plump lips. God, everything about him is perfect. I climb onto the bed slowly, push Naru down so that he's lying. Before I could get on top of him, I noticed his slightly furrowed eyebrows and pout, "Anything bothering you, Naru?"

"Yeah, you -" His face becomes a tad red, apparently being embarrassed by his train of thought. I only quirk my eyebrow up, silently questioning. After a second, he finally added on, "It's just that I'm still in my boxers, and well you," he slowly trailed off. 

I smirked as I offered, "If it bothers you so much, you can take my clothing off, you know." His face lit up like it was on fire as he slowly glanced to the side, obviously thinking. His face gets impossibly redder as he looks down at my shirt. 

Once again, I find myself smirking at how readable he is, "What? do you  need me to show you how, " I glanced down at his boxers, "I did say I'd show you how easy it is." 

"W-what?!" he almost squeaked out, "B-b-but then, I'd be naked, and y-you'd still be covered!" 

"Oh~ Do you not like my clothes? I can wear something else if you want." 

"N-no! I-I mean, no, I love your clothes, I just like your body better."

Despite trying to keep my facial expressions in line, I still felt the warmth of my cheeks and the twitch in my pants. Hearing him say something like that shouldn't get such a strong reaction from me. I've been told my entire life how hot I am, but somehow hearing it from his mouth just makes me feel a way no one else has made me feel before.