Chapter 24

Joe's P.O.V

It's Morgan's birthday soon, I've got everything planned out. Me and Zoe have been staying up all night for the past few days perfecting everything. I want her first birthday whilst she's with me to be memorable! After all, she really does deserve it. I plan on giving Morgan her proper present during her birthday meal. I'm taking her to a classy restaurant, Zoe picked out a beautiful royal blue gown for her and a smart black tux for me. Like I said, I'm going all out! It will be special...

Morgan's P.O.V

Almost effortlessly I opened my eyes and stretched, today will not be wasted. Today's my birthday!! I stepped out of bed and made my way to the kitchen, I could smell bacon. My favourite.

"Bacon! Is good for Meee" I shouted running up the stairs like a child at Christmas. Joe noticed and laughed, he came up and embraced me in a loving hug.

"Good morning Beautiful, happy birthday!" He kissed my forehead and smiled.

"Is this for me?" I asked referring to the breakfast.

"Of course, I want to spoil you today!" Joe said.

"Joseph Sugg, and people wonder why I'm in love with you"

"Ohh! Wait, don't forget about this!" He said quickly. He pulled a small bag from the cupboard, I opened it to see a box with "Tiffany&Co" scribed upon it. I opened it to reveal a beautiful diamond necklace. My hand rose to my mouth in shock.

"Oh Joe! It's beautiful! Thankyou so much, I love you!"

"Anything for my girl!" Joe said. 'My girl'. His girl, hmm. I could get used to that!