Chapter 5

Zoe's P.O.V

I really hope Morgan will like it here! I showed her to her room and she said she loved it? Was she lying? Does she hate it here? Omg Zoe stop getting paranoid!

~
*Later that night*

Since Morgan had just got here and probably wouldn't feel comfortable being by herself I made sure it was okay if I slept over.

"Joeeeeeeeeee" I said, trailing off at the end.

"Zoeeeeeeeeee" he said, mocking me.

"Can I sleep tonight?" I asked.

"Why did you even ask, you knew it would've been okay" he said, wow I really do have the best brother in the world!

"Thankyou thankyou thankyou!" I squealed.

Me, Morgan, Joe and Caspar all sat on the sofa and decided to watch a movie. Morgan loved horror's so we decided to watch insidious. Half way through the film I started to notice Joe staring at Morgan. Every now and again he would sneak a look at her and smile to himself. He has a crush on her! Normally I would hate my little brother liking someone, but I know Morgan would never break his heart! All I need to do now is find out wether she likes him too!

"I'm gonna get a drink guys, do you all want one?" I asked. They all replied with a simple yes please.

"Joe, could you help me?"

"Sure Zo!"

We walked into the kitchen and I shut the door.

"Joe, I am going to ask you something so important and if you lie to me I will be very very upset okay?"

"Okay? What is it?" He said curiously.

"Do you have a crush on Morgan?"

"Erm, what did they say they wanted to drink?"

"Joseph Sugg! Do not avoid the question!" I said sternly (maybe a little too sternly)

"Maybe! But please don't say anything Zoe!"

"Oh I won't! Don't worry, I hope everything works out"

"Thankyou" he said in a calm, relieved voice.

We walked back into the living room with 4 glasses of coke.

"These okay guys?"

"Yeah thanks Zoe" Caspar and Morgan said simultaneously.

"Jinx!!" Morgan shouted

She does make me laugh!