Chapter 16

Morgan P.O.V

The game carried on, people kissed, had sex (well only Gabby and Finn did). It didn't land on me and Joe again. Thank fuck! I guarantee they would've at least asked us to do something a little more sexual than a French kiss. They were all pissed! I wouldn't mind doing anything sexual with Joe but I'd rather it be somewhere a little more private than in front of over 10 people. Actually, maybe somewhere ALOT more private than in front of over 10 people. You know?

It was getting late into the night and I was with Louise and Zoe. 'Superbass' came on and they did their thing, I found it hilarious and I know Joe has probably seen it a million or more times but I thought I should get him because I'm sure it gets funnier each time.

"Hey, Marcus? Have you seen Joe?" I asked because he would more than likely know.

"No? I can't seem to find Naomi either?" That's weird.

"Okay no worries, I'll look for Naomi too okay? Byeee"

"See ya" he said.
I searched the kitchen, the main room, the hallway, Joe's room and Caspar's room but I couldn't find him anywhere? Strange. I just needed to check the bathroom but I doubt he would be there unless he was peeing or something?

I slowly opened the door just in case he was peeing or someone else was. As the door creaked open I looked through the slither of view into the bathroom. I peered in and saw the worst I possibly could but before I could intrude and confront, my vision clouded into a black everlasting dream...

(A/N): oooooh cliff hanger :o